• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ComicKeys he's at it again....

107 posts in this topic

No...

Christina = Terrance Leder = TDcomixncardz = numerous shills I bet...

Jim

Also, comics4yall is one of Leder's active ebay accounts. gossip.gif

None of his shill accounts take Paypal for some reason, so its a dead give-away when you have to make a Money order out to Terrance Leder for a transaction.

The raw GSXM #1 I just purchased, has nothing too do with Christinacollectables or other aliases. I found it privately here in Missouri, during an Estate Sale. I went only because the local add mentioned a few comic book's. The auctioneer, some Col. guy{Ex-army}?? pointed me too someone who he said might have a few of the book's I was looking for. He did indeed have a few nice book's. I bought the GSXM. He still has a very nice Iron Man # 1 9.4 ish, Daredevil # 1-4 8.5 too 9.0'ish, Early X-Men 5 -10 8.0' ish. The nicest book I didnt buy is the Captain America Comics # 19. It is the nicest condition book he has. It has to be a 9.4 with a chance @ 9.6.

He wanted a good chunk of money for it, and isnt something I collect, so I passed it up. Goes too show what going to an estate sale can do. I will get some scans of the GSXM # 1 up. Im still mastering that whole compression thing you need too upload on this board.

He said he was going after a even better copy of that book, from the same man who bought the 9.8 PGX originally. It is supposed to be a 9.9 or 10.0 Problem is he thinks the 9.9 is worth over $50,000

WARNING! DANGER AHEAD! There is not a person on the planet that can accurately predict what will be a 9.8 versus a 9.9 versus a 10.0. I would avoid paying these people a dime. If they were legitimate, they would first slab a book and put such a book on pedigree or comiclink or at least run the ebay auction through to the end. If you're set on getting a book from them, suggest they sell it through a legitimate third party. I hate to see collectors getting ripped off. Good luck with everything! 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Joe

This was an Estate sale in Wayne County/Patterson area. A lot of farm equipment and farm related items. It just happened the auctionner knew of a man who had comic book's. If he knew I spent what I did, Im sure he'd want his 10%. He didnt have time too show me all his book's. Im supposed to call him and set up a more convenient time too go see them all. It's about a 1.5 hour drive for me. But It is right around where my in-laws live.. The wife gets too visit, I get too go look at a few nice book's. Im not totally sure what all he has, but it's worth a return visit, that's for sure. I'll post some scans, and a list of what he may be willing to sell.