• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Captain America: Civil War official movie thread (5/6/16)

2,267 posts in this topic

'Crossbones'' Role In CAPTAIN AMERICA: CIVIL WAR Is Far Bigger Than You Think

In an interview with Hitfix, Captain America: Civil War writers Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely, revealed that there will be another incident in the film that contributes to the start of the hero "Civil War". “There will be a Stamford Incident but it's not Stamford. We'll have an incident that will force the governments of the world to go, ‘Wait a second. Let's talk about the laundry list of things that we're not happy about. Let's finally do something about that.’ It's more about oversight than unmasking or outing anyone.” McFeely said.

“Crossbones is interesting. Again, a character who we all love and an actor we all love. We felt like there was a really good way for him to, once again, kind of fan the conflict that was already brewing. Here’s a guy who is a free radical. Hydra has kind of gone under. He’s sort of doing his own thing now.” Here’s the good part. “What happens when he pops back up? He is, I think, probably more unhinged than he was in the last film. He is definitely serving his own agenda. He’s not afraid to kill people along the way. So he becomes almost the spark point for what happens with the rest of the film.”

sXawDYs.png

I assume tomorrow's trailer is the first introduction of Spider-Man into the Marvel Cinematic Universe. I'd be shocked if that wasn't the case.

I'd actually be thrilled if it WASN'T (I think the longer they keep him off the board, the more exciting it is)... but they must be dying to at least tease him.

ET footage...

So, I'm guessing they film these "news reports" while the movie is being filmed and then release it later? Do the studios tell them when they can release footage? If I was a news person, I'd release this as soon as possible. (shrug)

I assume tomorrow's trailer is the first introduction of Spider-Man into the Marvel Cinematic Universe. I'd be shocked if that wasn't the case.

I'd actually be thrilled if it WASN'T (I think the longer they keep him off the board, the more exciting it is)... but they must be dying to at least tease him.

:applause: