• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

California Comic Convention (CalComicCon) 2015

75 posts in this topic

Truely an all comic show! First time attendee and love the show, everyone knows what they are talking about, lag modern book dealers, majority dealers have modern keys only. Met RockMyAmadeus, great guy, very friendly. Definitely come again next year with more preparation.

Truely an all comic show! First time attendee and love the show, everyone knows what they are talking about, lag modern book dealers, majority dealers have modern keys only. Met RockMyAmadeus, great guy, very friendly. Definitely come again next year with more preparation.

RMA was there? Damn I've always wanted to meet him. :sorry:

Wow, another one of Terry's shows in the books. I look forward to it all year and then poof it's over. Bought a few cool books and sold a TON more. Best one of his shows I've ever done sales wise. Thanks to all who gave me your money. I officially met Vintage Comics, Hap hazard, For-bush-Man, and a couple more I don't remember. Sorry I missed you Oakman, I was set up next to Carbo against the wall. Maybe next year. Did anybody take any pictures? I was way too busy taking everyone's hard earned money. For now Robotman is going to kick back And relax...

And Terry if you read this many thanks for putting on one of the best shows ever. Your hard work is VERY appreciated!

Yet another Terry show, and Oakland and RMA pass like ships in the night.

:D

I did see Roy and Topnotch, and the usual gang of SoCal idjits.

Bought a single book: a beat to hell copy of Adventure #267. Yay!

I did see Roy and Topnoitch, and the usual gang of SoCal idjits.

Thanks so much for you purchase!

What, the Amazing Adventures you got from me doesn't count? :)

It was a great show, I sold all sorts of stuff, from CGC slabs to hardcovers and trades, to old low grade books and even a friend's original artwork. Got to meet all the usual folks, I think I was across from you, Robotman, thanks for the deal on that Spidey book!

I gotta thank RMA and Fingerprint.ink for all their help today. Very pleasant day, just wish I made more time for shopping. My wallet is happy I didn't shop though. :)

Well, technically I didn't *buy* it...someone generously gifted it to me.

:cloud9:

I did see Roy and Topnotch, and the usual gang of SoCal idjits.

Thanks so much for you purchase!

Oh, was that you? Cool. Welcome to the boards! :D

I had a great time at the show as well. Was only there until 1 because a buddy of mine had to work. But it was nice seeing a few people at the show again: Bunky Brian and Kenny, Roy, Brad and Cal from FVF Comics, and of course the CGC guys. I didn't buy anything at all, but I did see a book I wanted to purchase at Terry's booth. Unfortunately that book was on hold :cry:

It was a great show, I sold all sorts of stuff, from CGC slabs to hardcovers and trades, to old low grade books and even a friend's original artwork. Got to meet all the usual folks, I think I was across from you, Robotman, thanks for the deal on that Spidey book!

I gotta thank RMA and Fingerprint.ink for all their help today. Very pleasant day, just wish I made more time for shopping. My wallet is happy I didn't shop though. :)

Hi Joel, yep that was me with the Spidey. Glad to be of service!

I had a great time at the show as well. Was only there until 1 because a buddy of mine had to work. But it was nice seeing a few people at the show again: Bunky Brian and Kenny, Roy, Brad and Cal from FVF Comics, and of course the CGC guys. I didn't buy anything at all, but I did see a book I wanted to purchase at Terry's booth. Unfortunately that book was on hold :cry:
which book was that?

which book was that?

Just a BA 12 at a reasonable price