• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official 2014 CGC Forums Holiday Gift Exchange Sign-Up.

1,041 posts in this topic

I got my SS package. Neighbor took it because he doesn't trust other neighbors!!!! Great art on it and it states it to the "Amazing Stanley1883" either my SS is a Spidey fan or I have a hunch what's inside!!! Thank you SS from Georgia!!!! Can't wait to open it. I'll post a pic of the awesomeness later on when I'm not in the car.

So hard to fight the temptation to open it!!! Ugh! My Santa is very generous, he may have me confused with someone else as I wasn't THAT good...

Happy Holidays everyone! I may do a contest after January....I've been inspired by all you great people!!!!

I could not resist and decided to roll the dice that the gifts were wrapped. I was right! (I haven't unwrapped the gifts yet. I'll do that on Xmas)

SecretSanta2014_zpsd7c8fb9e.jpg

My SS went all out! Nice note along with the bounty! Thanks Andy!

I could not resist and decided to roll the dice that the gifts were wrapped. I was right! (I haven't unwrapped the gifts yet. I'll do that on Xmas)

My Christmas notes from Amazon is still the best ever :banana:

My Christmas notes from Amazon is still the best ever :banana:

lol Those were great!

I'm not tempted to open my gifts at all........ As Mrs. Hado has hidden them, she says it's "for my own good" :taptaptap:

I opened my gifts from skypinkblu. :cloud9:

I got some amazing reading material, a couple of transformers for my boys, and a box of turtles. :luhv:

I'll post some pics later on. (thumbs u

I'm not tempted to open my gifts at all........ As Mrs. Hado has hidden them, she says it's "for my own good" :taptaptap:

I opened my gifts from skypinkblu. :cloud9:

I got some amazing reading material, a couple of transformers for my boys, and a box of turtles. :luhv:

I'll post some pics later on. (thumbs u

:headbang: Please do

I know who my Secret Santa is because my nicely wrapped gift arrived today special delivery, ...handed to me in person by my fellow boardie! :o:headbang:

Won't open early, but look for pics in the other thread.

Thanks, JazzMan! :hi:

I couldn't miss an opportunity to meet an all around great guy! Your hospitality was undeniably top notch. I look forward to getting together in the future and spending good quality time diving into comics. (thumbs u