• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official 2014 CGC Forums Holiday Gift Exchange Sign-Up.

1,041 posts in this topic

List of boardies still waiting for their gifts to arrive:

Pirate

iceman399

ebtorres

Black Lantern

Chadwick

AlexH

Zalgardos

Silver

*Please edit and add your name to the list.*

Anyone else still waiting please let me know.

Santa came in the middle of the night and left a package on my door! :grin:

Pirate

iceman399

ebtorres

Black Lantern

Chadwick

AlexH

Zalgardos

Boboset

A public announcement.

If your Secret Santa recipient has not received their gift from you, your raffle prize win will be held until they do.

If your Secret Santa recipient does not receive their gift, your raffle prize win will be their gift.

Thanks

GG

I like the way you think. :applause:

A public announcement.

If your Secret Santa recipient has not received their gift from you, your raffle prize win will be held until they do.

If your Secret Santa recipient does not receive their gift, your raffle prize win will be their gift.

Thanks

GG

Snap

Pirate

iceman399

ebtorres

Black Lantern

Chadwick

AlexH

Zalgardos

Boboset

Another year on the wait list for me. :P

You should have received your gift, it was sent soon enough to get there in time. If not hang in there it will arrive very soon.

I will chime in with a personal mail experience - while most of the stuff I have sent out via Priority Mail the past couple of weeks has taken anywhere from 2-5 days, with one item being sent out the 23rd being delivered today (!) - one thing I mailed on the 15th still has not arrived at the buyer's house as of yet. It arrived at the postal facility close to them on the 24th, so I hope it is delivered in the next day or two, but that's still pushing 10 business days. Sometimes things just get hung up.

That said, I hope everyone gets their gifts soon!!!

:)

-slym

I'm just glad I didn't drop the ball as this was my first year. I put some pressure on myself to have a successful Christmas campaign, but not too much pressure where it was not fun.

I wanted to make sure I got something they liked and that it arrived in time. Part 2 was successful. I can only hope they like what I sent. It's a bit tricky here as it really is poor form to critique your SS if you received something you didn't want or like. Personally I take a lot of pride in giving gifts, whether its for family, friends, or strangers via SS.

If my gifts are not well received, I consider that as a "loss."

(thumbs u

Even if someone doesn't like what they receive, it is definitely poor form to call them out. Say "thank you" and move on, at the very least.

:)

-slym

As long as my secret santa doesn't send me something in a cracked slab I'll be happy.

:jokealert:

Pirate

iceman399

Black Lantern

Chadwick

AlexH

Zalgardos

Boboset

I picked up my gift today and earlier posted a couple pics in the other thread; so I'm removing my name from this list. (thumbs u