• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official 2014 CGC Forums Holiday Gift Exchange Sign-Up.

1,041 posts in this topic

When does the public flogging begin of the non-delivering Secret Santas? Please give me as much notice as possible. My flogging equipment is in the attic and it takes some time to get it down.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.

It sucks if they didn't time it correctly but for some it may have been due to waiting on the perfect gift to arrive and resend. Priority 2 day is really 4 right now and standard shipping is horribly behind. By Jan 1st, you kind of know who plans on just not sending.

Dont worry though guys, you have back up Santas to get you something and we will make up for the wait just like last year!

List of boardies still waiting for their gifts to arrive:

Pirate

iceman399

ebtorres

Black Lantern

Dano

Chadwick

AlexH

*Please edit and add your name to the list.*

:banana::whee::banana::whee::banana:

Removed my name because mine arrived today!!!!!!!!!

:banana::whee::banana::whee::banana:

That's the way it works!! :headbang:

:(

Foiled again!

Well, Greggy was planning on sending a mystery box to everyone who didn't get their Secret Santa gift, so he's disappointed every time he doesn't get to send one out.

:jokealert:

I give my recipient permission to open his presents before Christmas.I'm dying to find out if he likes them. :wishluck:

What kind of heathen are you?

I just found this box on my front step totally unrelated to the HGE from Oak...not sure if I should open it or not:

http://www.cbc.ca/newsblogs/yourcommunity/2014/12/cards-against-humanity-sells-30000-boxes-of-actual-poop-to-mock-holiday-consumerism.html

I give my recipient permission to open his presents before Christmas.I'm dying to find out if he likes them. :wishluck:

I give my recipient permission as well. It's the one from Secret Santa.

Hey! Mine is from Secret Santa. Thanks for the permission. I'll open it tonight!

:whee:

Just gotta say how glad I am that I tried the SS again! I usually lump all my Christmas into one comic book, so I can get something nice. So I usually know everything I am getting.

The suspense has been Killing me! I almost peaked the other day and my son noticed me looking at my SS present and came over and took it out of my hands and sat it back under the tree...heh.

Thanks Uncanny X-Force!

So, even though I wasn't part of the official HGE, it seems I had a Secret Santa anyway - CAHokie sent me a Priority Mail box with two wrapped presents inside!

I made mention in DR.X's thread that I am not used to people being nice to me, so this just blows me away - really.

I can only say, thank you, Ben. You made me get "the feels," as the kids say nowadays.

Merry Christmas & happy holidays, everyone!!!

:)

-slym