• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Marvel Team Up #1 x500

76 posts in this topic

Ill stick to my copy from when I was kid, that has been read hard and put up wet. Literally probably, because I probably spilled something on it along the way. At least it was enjoyed.

Edited by NTHstars

Ill stick to my copy from when I was kid, that has been read hard and put up wet. Literally probably, because I probably spilled something on it along the way. At least it was enjoyed.

It does sound that way, doesn't it?

lol, yeah maybe I enjoyed it a bit too much : :grin:

At least I don't have to pay it alimony.

I have found over the years that it doesn't matter if someone has dozens or even hundreds of a comic; if I don't have one, I still have to pay the going rate for one. It will only make a difference if somebody were to dump multiple copies on the market all at once. But if the person(s) holding a lot of copies decides to sell a little at a time, the demand may exceed the available supply. Sometimes supply has nothing to do with availability

I doubt it will have much affect on value even if the sell every single copy. The book isn't expensive in even 9.0 grade. All the black on the book makes true NM better elusive. They'll be lucky if 10 copies are NM.