• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Selling my Batman #3 cgc 4.0 qualified (green label)

20 posts in this topic

This is my first time selling on the boards so if I am doing something wrong, I apologize. I'm looking to sell my Batman #3. It is a CGC 4.0 qualified missing the 4th and 7th pages, with cream to off white pages. I'm looking to get $2200 for it. I accept paypal and will ship for free.

Joe, with respect, turning up and in your first post of 20 or so words trying to sell a $2.6k book with no photo, with no indication of who a prospective customer would be dealing with, is probably getting close to the definition of "optimistic". 2c

This is my first time selling on the boards so if I am doing something wrong, I apologize. I'm looking to sell my Batman #3. It is a CGC 4.0 qualified missing the 4th and 7th pages, with cream to off white pages. I'm looking to get $2200 for it. I accept paypal and will ship for free.

references?

ebay ID?

second post?

It smells fishy, Joe_Fish, to a lot of folks so best to post pics, build up a good reputation here, post references, etc.

So someone does have to click through - here at the pics that are linked. Good luck with the sale. I do encourage to participate in the forum as active member outside of this sales thread so folks get to know you better. :)

Here is a good thread that board member, HarveySwick, put together for new members. Take a look -

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7324793#Post7324793

image_zpsfe9595ca.jpeg

image1_zpsf086380f.jpeg

image2_zps025d890b.jpeg

So someone does have to click through - here at the pics that are linked. Good luck with the sale. I do encourage to participate in the forum as active member outside of this sales thread so folks get to know you better. :)

Here is a good thread that board member, HarveySwick, put together for new members. Take a look -

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7324793#Post7324793

image_zpsfe9595ca.jpeg

image1_zpsf086380f.jpeg

image2_zps025d890b.jpeg

Why can't Joe Fish do it himself as be advised?