• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sold & Closed

17 posts in this topic

Good afternoon, gang. I'll be auctioning off a copy of Action Comics #38 here. The book is complete, and to the best of my knowledge, unrestored. If you disagree I'm offering a 14 day, unconditional return on this item. Commentary on the PGM thread, which graded the copy 1.8-2.0, can be found here:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=8179797#Post8179797

First some details:

-Only members in good standing (no Probies or HOS) can bid.

-Auction will end promptly at 11PM EST. No soft close. Sniping encouraged. Last time stamp at 10:59 PM or earlier wins unconditionally. Bids in $1 increments please.

-Payment is due 7 days from the end of the auction, unless other arrangements are made. Check, cash, money order, or paypal with no additional fees are acceptable.

-I have no kudos thread, but hopefully my good standing on Ebay will suffice.

-Shipping is $5 in the US, insured First Class with 4 sheets of cardboard, bagged & boarded with bubble wrap. International is fine and shipping will be at my cost. PM me if you'd like a quote in advance.

-Bidding starts at $1 and the BIN is $297 (OPG in 2.0).

-Please let me know if you have questions and good luck!

151124.jpg.6ba1c43a6c5c9f4791fe18dc34550c2c.jpg

151125.jpg.7dc00ef03fcfc34444626b8726f2dbe4.jpg