• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The official J Scott Campbell Appreciation/Discussion Thread
12 12

4,765 posts in this topic

so this happened yesterday at Denver Comic Con =)

pUlXK2X.jpg

Black Widow 6 :cloud9: Hard to find.. Hope that girl hits 9.8

~T

Agreed. The black widow #6 is one of his older pinup covers that can still be had for a good price. Plus how can you go wrong with a Scarlett johansson style black widow ?

pUlXK2X.jpg

~T

Agreed. The black widow #6 is one of his older pinup covers that can still be had for a good price. Plus how can you go wrong with a Scarlett johansson style black widow ?

So true, think I seen the last few raw's sell for 270-300$ will this book in 9.8 ever hit 1k ?

pUlXK2X.jpg

~T

So true, think I seen the last few raw's sell for 270-300$ will this book in 9.8 ever hit 1k ?

:cloud9:

It deserves to be the next member of the JSC 1K Club

Edited by Flatliner1313

pUlXK2X.jpg

~T

:cloud9:

It deserves to be the next member of the JSC 1K Club

I would not hate it if that happened:p

5ad58090-b9eb-4dfb-bbf7-a4f6f7938052_zpsnon2ftrz.jpg

I was able to close a deal today for this one. It was a tough choice between this and the iron MJ but in the end I went with the scarjo widow. I believe Stan Lee is the owner of the iron Jane for everyone who sent me PMs asking.

Black%20Widow%20-%20Campbell%20001_zpsfpbvbbrk.jpg

I was able to close a deal today for this one. It was a tough choice between this and the iron MJ but in the end I went with the scarjo widow. I believe Stan Lee is the owner of the iron Jane for everyone who sent me PMs asking.

Amazing . Great choice! I would've gone for the scar jo over iron Jane as well. Smoking piece of art right there.

^^