• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The official J Scott Campbell Appreciation/Discussion Thread
12 12

4,765 posts in this topic

hm

Yea Wolvie #1 because it's all black aka HTF in nice grade and 'everyone' loves Wolverine and Deadpool. Hard to beat that.

I'd put Siege 3 in at 2nd place 10 years from now because every guy would love to have two hotties glued to his arms bein' all gangsta' and all.

Jerome

Edited by Lethal_Collector

hm

Yea Wolvie #1 because it's all black aka HTF in nice grade and 'everyone' loves Wolverine and Deadpool. Hard to beat that.

I'd put Siege 3 in at 2nd place 10 years from now because every guy would love to have two hotties glued to his arms bein' all gangsta' and all.

Jerome

3s0398.jpg

hm

Jerome

3s0398.jpg

:roflmao:

hm

Jerome

3s0398.jpg

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Jerome

hm

Jerome

3s0398.jpg

Jerome

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

hm

Jerome

3s0398.jpg

Jerome

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

I am all for GOTG #4 Campbell 1:50.

Gamora is getting an Ongoing series in October, and a movie again in May with lots of hype. Watch that book.........it got hot during the 1st movie craze, and has dried up in local stores for cheap and steadily heated upwards since.

And let's not forget, 2 Chicks at the same time.

SSM 20... hands down

you should check the census

Hasn't stopped the Saga RRP from kicking it up a notch....

-J.

And how is that a good comp for SSM 20?

....they're both variants with plenty of 9.8 copies on the census (actually the Saga has even more )...

-J.

SSM 20... hands down

you should check the census

Hasn't stopped the Saga RRP from kicking it up a notch....

-J.

And how is that a good comp for SSM 20?

....they're both variants with plenty of 9.8 copies on the census (actually the Saga has even more )...

-J.

So its a terrible comp. :golfclap:

A much better comp would be the ASM Presents Black Cat 1 since it features the same character drawn by the same artist. And since nobody is buying these books for their content that isn't a variable you have to worry about. SSM 20 has probably around 4x as many copies graded as the ASM Presents book so its not likely to "blow up" anytime soon.