• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The official J Scott Campbell Appreciation/Discussion Thread
12 12

4,765 posts in this topic

They are worth a lot more than what most sellers sold them for . I am sure the buyers will be willing to wait a week in lieu of a refund. The seller only needs to forward the JSC Store e-mail to their buyers to inform them of delay .

FYI

Your order (#xxxx) has not shipped yet. Our copies of ASM #15 Iron Jane variant

should finally, be arriving today and once they do, we will need to process, inventory, bag and board and in

some cases, have the comics signed. We are hoping that these things will happen promptly and we can

start fulfilling and shipping orders by this coming Friday. You will receive an email from us with your

tracking number once your order ships.

Thank you for your business and your patience.

Best regards,

xxxxx

J. Scott Campbell Store Administrator

Only downside to this delay is that I won't get to look at my copy or see how pretty it is until after I get back from vacation. I'm not looking forward to waiting a full week and change to see it. Well, I mean I AM looking forward to it obviously but don't like that it's going to take that long before I can hold my set in my grubby mitts. .

Only downside to this delay is that I won't get to look at my copy or see how pretty it is until after I get back from vacation. I'm not looking forward to waiting a full week and change to see it. Well, I mean I AM looking forward to it obviously but don't like that it's going to take that long before I can hold my set in my grubby mitts. .

lol dude, just enjoy your vacay.

lol dude, just enjoy your vacay.

NO!!! I want to look at a pretty comic. It will only very very very minimally impact my life in any way & I'm sure that by the time I'm sitting on a beach drinking beer on an island with virtually zero wifi, I'll entirely forget about it until I get home & it'll be a wonderful surprise, but still. I wanna look at the pretty comic!

So after the black panther sketch, uncanny 510 sketch and jsc lizard variant, what is his next book that might blow up?

Kabuki!

:banana:

My pick is Kabuki and Black Widow #6. Kabuki can still be had for decent price, but the only thing that might hold it back is that it is a non marvel book and is a pretty risque cover. I think the print run is pretty small too. Less than 100?

Black Widow #6 is still under $600 in 9.8 I believe. Surprised this book has not blown up considering it's one of his older covers.

Marvel Divas. :D

I have that cover, but don't think so. lol

If you noticed the majority of campbell covers that have skyrocketed over the 1k threshold are single character or pinup covers

Black Cat #1

Xmen 510

Spiderman 688

Wolverine 1

Black Panther #1

Exception is siege 3 . (shrug)

Marvel Divas. :D

I have that cover, but don't think so. lol

If you noticed the majority of campbell covers that have skyrocketed over the 1k threshold are single character or pinup covers

Black Cat #1

Xmen 510

Spiderman 688

Wolverine 1

Black Panther #1

Exception is siege 3 . (shrug)

Same cover design thinking with the Dell'Otto, Turner, Lee, etc. Single character covers get more bang-for-the-buck (thumbs u