• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SUPERGIRL official TV show thread
3 3

2,562 posts in this topic

There's too many spoilers on the last 3 pages. I'll have to start reading this thread with a 3 day delay...

Yeah. I was pretty shocked to see the JJ spoilers being brought up literally the minute after the show finished airing. We really need to put these things in spoiler tags. It just isn't fair. I was so disappointed when I saw these spoilers.

Yep... I saw that and smileyfainttd2.gif

Episodes are broadcast on a Thursday over here :taptaptap:

Even in the US people on the East Coast are gonna see it 3 hours before we on the West Coast do.

There's too many spoilers on the last 3 pages. I'll have to start reading this thread with a 3 day delay...

Yeah. I was pretty shocked to see the JJ spoilers being brought up literally the minute after the show finished airing. We really need to put these things in spoiler tags. It just isn't fair. I was so disappointed when I saw these spoilers.

Dont come on here until after you watch Flash tonight. Same thing will happen in Flash's thread.

Easy enough to use spoiler tags. We've been doing it pretty regularly here, which is why I felt comfy coming in yesterday, only to be spolied. Simple courtesy.

Even in the US people on the East Coast are gonna see it 3 hours before we on the West Coast do.

The better this series gets, the longer those 3 hours must seem ;)

I suspect it goes by fine for most people. Most people don't get home til 6pm after work. Then you gotta eat, that's gonna be an hour. Gotta cook, take care of your kids, might have to shower or gym or both depending on what you're about. Even if you're single, you can just watch stuff tivo'd from sunday night OR Monday football pretty easily if you don't feel like going out to eat or work out. Not to mention most people on the West Coast live in either Southern California, SF Bay area, or Phoenix, where the weather makes it ok to still be doing stuff outside, even in winter. In Colorado you're high as a kite if you have the free time, and that leaves Portland, where they're slow cooking gluten-free vegan hamster bacon, and Seattle where...ok sucks for them.

I'm off work tomorrow to yet another severe allergy to an antibiotic. I look pretty bad and I am really sick. Yes! I have 4-5 episodes to catch up on. It reminds me when I fell behind watching "Dollhouse" (Season 1) and caught up with it watching it dominate storywise (on it's way to a second season cancellation though lol ).

And the week between shows feels eternal!

I'm off work tomorrow to yet another severe allergy to an antibiotic. I look pretty bad and I am really sick. Yes! I have 4-5 episodes to catch up on. It reminds me when I fell behind watching "Dollhouse" (Season 1) and caught up with it watching it dominate storywise (on it's way to a second season cancellation though lol ).

Are you ok? Those reactions can be quite nasty. At least you'll get some catch up time (thumbs u I once had a week off work and was so bored, I watched back to back Star Trek Voyager :eek:

lol

Reminds me of Lois & Clark Season 2 ;)

Are you ok? Those reactions can be quite nasty. At least you'll get some catch up time (thumbs u I once had a week off work and was so bored, I watched back to back Star Trek Voyager :eek:

I'm OK. I caught it quicker than I did last time. I could feel my throat closing up and see the spots appear. Last time, I took a different antibiotic before bed and didn't get to the hospital for 12 hours. Five days off, I looked like Hellboy and almost couldn't breath before I got there. Like Kryptonite, I'm allergic to everything from latex to penicillin. Can't wait to get back on track with these shows, little things keep too distracted lately.

lol

Season 2 & 3 were great shows.

Season 1 was alright from time to time.

Season 4 too sentimental and predictable.

Hatcher remains the Best Lois Lane (Seasons 1-3) ever for the past 22 years.

...and that leaves Portland, where they're slow cooking gluten-free vegan hamster bacon...

Surprising with such a large Wesen community... ;)

It's what they want you to believe. ;) Monroe ain't fooling nobody with his planked faux salmon!

lol

I'm OK. I caught it quicker than I did last time. I could feel my throat closing up and see the spots appear. Last time, I took a different antibiotic before bed and didn't get to the hospital for 12 hours. Five days off, I looked like Hellboy and almost couldn't breath before I got there. Like Kryptonite, I'm allergic to everything from latex to penicillin. Can't wait to get back on track with these shows, little things keep too distracted lately.

That's not good :eek:

Have they found an antibiotic you can take...?

Did you know there's a link between latex and certain fruits like banana? Latex-fruit syndrome.

It's Kryptonite, so it's not :signofftopic:;)

...and that leaves Portland, where they're slow cooking gluten-free vegan hamster bacon...

Surprising with such a large Wesen community... ;)

Strangely enough I've just finished watching that show.

lol

Season 2 & 3 were great shows.

Season 1 was alright from time to time.

Season 4 too sentimental and predictable.

Hatcher remains the Best Lois Lane (Seasons 1-3) ever for the past 22 years.

Truth.

That's not good :eek:

Have they found an antibiotic you can take...?

Did you know there's a link between latex and certain fruits like banana? Latex-fruit syndrome.

It's Kryptonite, so it's not :signofftopic:;)

That was officially the last antibiotic I could take. I forgot it's name (but I have it on file), but I remember the last one that put through a loop (azithromycin). One 250 mg tablet almost ended my journey. :eek:

Yup, bananas are a no-no to eat since I was kid. I had a bite of one at work and I had a sore throat soon after. I have always been obsessed with the banana flavor of Laffy-Taffy. lol

It truly is Krptonite, for the son-of-Jerel's kids someday if they get my genes.

Dont come on here until after you watch Flash tonight. Same thing will happen in Flash's thread.

Easy enough to use spoiler tags. We've been doing it pretty regularly here, which is why I felt comfy coming in yesterday, only to be spolied. Simple courtesy.

....sorry. Won't happen again. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(A friend of jesus) (thumbs u

:foryou: Jimbo!

:foryou: Jimbo!

....it was pretty dense of me to not consider the time lag...... GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u