• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SUPERGIRL official TV show thread
3 3

2,562 posts in this topic

Watched the first two episodes tonight and was suitably impressed - as good as anything on Arrow and the Flash.

BTW - after the attacks in Europe, CBS decided to air the 5th episode 4th and 4th episode 5th. So watch it 1,2, 3, 5, 4, 6

Not a huge diff but it DOES make more sense out of the Jimmy/Kara storyline.

Thanks for that - I did not know they had changed the schedule.

Episode 4 here is called 'Livewire' and episode 5 'How does she do it?'

Exactly. Watch HOW DOES SHE DO IT 4th and LIVEWIRE 5th. Then resume as normal.

Watched the first two episodes tonight and was suitably impressed - as good as anything on Arrow and the Flash.

BTW - after the attacks in Europe, CBS decided to air the 5th episode 4th and 4th episode 5th. So watch it 1,2, 3, 5, 4, 6

Not a huge diff but it DOES make more sense out of the Jimmy/Kara storyline.

Thanks for that - I did not know they had changed the schedule.

Episode 4 here is called 'Livewire' and episode 5 'How does she do it?'

Exactly. Watch HOW DOES SHE DO IT 4th and LIVEWIRE 5th. Then resume as normal.

Cheers. (thumbs u

As much as I love a good 3-D Movie Tavern Popcorn Fest....... and I LOVE them...... the theatre is for "John Carter", "King Kong", and "Cowboys and Aliens". The Superhero/comic book fare is best served weekly on the tube...... there, I said it (: GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Edited by jimjum12

Who saw that coming? (worship)

They've been showing his red eyes for many episodes now (making you suspect a bad guy)-- makes me want to go back and rewatch everything again.

I knew the instant I saw him.

(shrug)

1st episode? How? Just intuition...? Never even crossed my mind (although admittedly, I haven't invested too much effort on watching). Glowing red eyes were giveaway in hindsight I guess.

I definitely thought Hank was going to be evil, being named after the comics' Cyborg Superman, but I guess it turns out that the original Hank was the evil one and this one ... is a good guy. And not just any good guy, but someone I was NOT expecting to see on TV anytime soon! Looks like Supergirl is back in business :)

And this still leaves the option of cyborg Hank later

Who saw that coming? (worship)

They've been showing his red eyes for many episodes now (making you suspect a bad guy)-- makes me want to go back and rewatch everything again.

I knew the instant I saw him.

(shrug)

I've only watched two episodes and I knew who he would be.