• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SUPERGIRL official TV show thread
3 3

2,562 posts in this topic

I like TV shows to be broadcast or come in disc form... a nice quality picture (thumbs u

And unfortunately, there's nothing 21st Century about my internet connection... I might as well be on dial up ;)lol

Same philosphy on watching this stuff,

...and I am on dial up. lol

I actually have a "sewing room" (us New Englanders with our salt boxes and capes lol ), that is one giant DVD/Blu Ray library.

When I get sick of them (lots of comic book movies are getting cut as quality has improved since 2005), I just give them away to confused people who rather fish in these streams for movies? But, wouldn't mind a physical copy.

He has to be faster. It's his only power.Plus the CW isn't going to let him be a loser :)

I say it will end in a tie so neither is a loser, sounds like something they would do in the comics ;)

lol

It depends on what influence she is under. Red Kryptonite - no problem!

:ohnoez:

I have it on good authority that Red-K Supergirl only watches Marvel stuff via torrents (thumbs u

He has to be faster. It's his only power.Plus the CW isn't going to let him be a loser :)

I say it will end in a tie so neither is a loser, sounds like something they would do in the comics ;)

Yep... Flash let Supes tie with him ;)

lol

It depends on what influence she is under. Red Kryptonite - no problem!

:ohnoez:

I have it on good authority that Red-K Supergirl only watches Marvel stuff via torrents (thumbs u

Those Marvel viewers.

:facepalm:

:shy:

They DID it in the comics, lol...but I still think he has to win...or a monster will jump in at the last second and they will both have to subdue it;)

Or... They'll figure out the way for him to go home. It won't be time sensitive. And right before he leaves, they decide to settle the thing they've been teasing each other about all episode.

And that clip we just saw? That's exactly how the show ends. With the START of the race.