• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OFFICIAL Skybound Mystery Box Thread

823 posts in this topic

I got a tracking number

No weight given? (shrug)

Boxes will be shipped out in batches, so some people will get their tracking numbers out of positon from how orders were placed.

Also, I don't think weights are listed with our tracking number emails, but I could be wrong.

-shawn

That box is def bigger than the others!!!! Looks like it could fit a statue!

I believe UPS and FedEx will add the weight to their tracking site once it is in the system as they are weighed on their receiving scans when they reach a distribution center.

I believe UPS and FedEx will add the weight to their tracking site once it is in the system as they are weighed on their receiving scans when they reach a distribution center.

We actually use USPS.

-shawn

YUP! Shawn you rule!

Everyone should just be happy that the contents in the box are totally worth the $50 if not more. If you get something extra then so be it. So much greed around here. :eyeroll:

looks like i was right that the first box gets the statue.. ah well..

Sweet Jesus Ray, are we going to have to start calling you Debbie Downer??

Anyways, don't despair kiddos, there will actually be multiple guitars and statues sent out. Since we sold out, I wanted to share the fun with a couple more people. Woo!!

-shawn

looks like i was right that the first box gets the statue.. ah well..

Sweet Jesus Ray, are we going to have to start calling you Debbie Downer??

Anyways, don't despair kiddos, there will actually be multiple guitars and statues sent out. Since we sold out, I wanted to share the fun with a couple more people. Woo!!

-shawn

effing cool .................. :insane: