• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OFFICIAL Skybound Mystery Box Thread

823 posts in this topic

looks like i was right that the first box gets the statue.. ah well..

Sweet Jesus Ray, are we going to have to start calling you Debbie Downer??

Anyways, don't despair kiddos, there will actually be multiple guitars and statues sent out. Since we sold out, I wanted to share the fun with a couple more people. Woo!!

-shawn

:roflmao: @ Debbie Downer.

:applause: @ multiple guitars and statues sent out!

I don't understand all the comments about people not being grateful for the mystery boxes.. Is'nt that half of the fun of a mystery box? Hoping for that big prize? If somebody get's a box and isn't interested in a watch or yahtzee then it doesn't mean they are ungrateful, it just means that they are not interested in those things, or they are hoping for a specific item. I agree the shirts and comics are worth it alone, but it doesn't hurt to hope for something big in their as well and pass the time by speculating.. Just have fun everybody, this is a great thing and i can't wait for my boxes.

edit: i just saw shawns post and again, i'm just having fun speculating and hoping.. I'm gonna be happy with whatever i get and honestly i got the box for the comic cuz the cover is badass. Again thank you for everything you and your team have done..

Each box will at least be worth $50 of fun opening it up. Who cares what you get :ohnoez:

yeah its going to be fun..........I'm already getting what I wanted, the variant.

The tee shirts are going to be cool. If I get some other non WD books,what the heck maybe I will read them. All and all this has been fun already, worth every penny.

Each box will at least be worth $50 of fun opening it up. Who cares what you get :ohnoez:

yeah its going to be fun..........I'm already getting what I wanted, the variant.

The tee shirts are going to be cool. If I get some other non WD books,what the heck maybe I will read them. All and all this has been fun already, worth every penny.

That's the spirit lol..

You will read comics other than TWD? I don't believe you.

he misspelled COLLECT

;)

he misspelled COLLECT

;)

What you don't think I read all the foreign issues?

I didn't get a box...is that a valid complaint?

I am living vicariously through you guys :D

Ditto! I had to get my daughter the toy kitchen set and lots of play food so no mystery box for me. :(

But I'll enjoy watching everyone else playing with their boxes. ;)

:popcorn:

Yeah even I'm not falling for that one.....must of been a weak moment :facepalm:

I don't understand all the comments about people not being grateful for the mystery boxes.. Is'nt that half of the fun of a mystery box? Hoping for that big prize? If somebody get's a box and isn't interested in a watch or yahtzee then it doesn't mean they are ungrateful, it just means that they are not interested in those things, or they are hoping for a specific item. I agree the shirts and comics are worth it alone, but it doesn't hurt to hope for something big in their as well and pass the time by speculating.. Just have fun everybody, this is a great thing and i can't wait for my boxes.

edit: i just saw shawns post and again, i'm just having fun speculating and hoping.. I'm gonna be happy with whatever i get and honestly i got the box for the comic cuz the cover is badass. Again thank you for everything you and your team have done..

R-E-L-A-X

R-E-L-A-X

super-bowl-sad_2129909i.jpg