• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OFFICIAL Skybound Mystery Box Thread

823 posts in this topic

In my excitement I forgot to photo the comics,

IMAG1780_zpslxkbypuu.jpg

so far I'm satisfied completely, probably give the super dinosaur lunch box and bandaids to my nephew.

I have 2 of the brown Michone shirt in large if anyone wants to swap and two season 2 game codes if someone has something else :) I have it on my pc but I would add it to my Xbox anyways.

I have one box left I received 1/3 and 3/3 the tracking for box 2 shows no pickup scan but I'll give it a few days .

IMAG1780_zpslxkbypuu.jpg

so far I'm satisfied completely, probably give the super dinosaur lunch box and bandaids to my nephew.

I have 2 of the brown Michone shirt in large if anyone wants to swap and two season 2 game codes if someone has something else :) I have it on my pc but I would add it to my Xbox anyways.

I have one box left I received 1/3 and 3/3 the tracking for box 2 shows no pickup scan but I'll give it a few days .

And we have our first pics.. This is what i'm excited about. Seeing everybody posting there boxes. Great haul, although like i said before i only follow walking dead are those comics good?

IMAG1780_zpslxkbypuu.jpg

And we have our first pics.. This is what i'm excited about. Seeing everybody posting there boxes. Great haul, although like i said before i only follow walking dead are those comics good?

Yes.

I would have been ecstatic to see both those Birthright 1 con variants. Still looking to get me a sketch copy.