• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OFFICIAL Skybound Mystery Box Thread

823 posts in this topic

I was thinking. Would you guys prefer editing my first post with everything people have to trade that way it's easier to find, and then i delete it as things get traded? or is the way it is now fine?

Or you could do a group PM with people interested in trading :idea:

I FINALLY got one of my boxes. don't know where the second one is. Pretty great box, although the comics are not my thing, so i got a few things i'm willing to trade if anybody wants it.. all of it is up for trade except the grey wd shirt. shirts are xl

Hope my second box is even better...

dq4oxt.jpg

I was thinking. Would you guys prefer editing my first post with everything people have to trade that way it's easier to find, and then i delete it as things get traded? or is the way it is now fine?

Group PM would be best.. I have boxes but waiting till Xmas to open :sumo:

Group PM would be best.. I have boxes but waiting till Xmas to open :sumo:

don't know how to do that so somebody else is willing to do that that would be great..

Does anyone have any info on the Skybound mini's? I got 2 mystery boxes and each contained a blind box set. I know on the side of the box is the break down -white, glow in the dark, gold, bloody, etc. One of the sets was white but the other one I got is a blue bloody version of rick and blue version of invincible. How rare is this? I tried researching and can only find tidbits of info saying blue is rare (20 pieces total) and bloody blue is super rare. There is only 1 bloody blue version for sale (rick is plain blue, invincible is bloody blue) on ebay with a price of $1200 (wishful thinking), but then I had a person comment on a walking dead forum say that all vendors at SDCC got blue versions. So I dont know what to think. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

December 23, 2014 , 12:50 am

Customs clearance processing complete

UNITED KINGDOM

Mine might actually hit the depot tonight :) Could have taken longer as customs over here can hold things for up to 21 days.

So i got my second box today.. 3 doubles, the hat, one of the shirts, and the comic.. This whole box is up for trade except the escape variant comic.. if anybody is interested as well as my first box i posted above..

also had a question, i got two skybound insider scratchers, one was 30 one was 20. i can't combine them can i? or give me one shipping price instead of 2 seperate orders?

also i'm going to start a group pm for trades. but it says i can only add up to 10 people. is there anther way or is that it? If somebody else wants to start it thats cool with me too, just invite me.

k49tag.jpg

Does anyone have any info on the Skybound mini's? I got 2 mystery boxes and each contained a blind box set. I know on the side of the box is the break down -white, glow in the dark, gold, bloody, etc. One of the sets was white but the other one I got is a blue bloody version of rick and blue version of invincible. How rare is this? I tried researching and can only find tidbits of info saying blue is rare (20 pieces total) and bloody blue is super rare. There is only 1 bloody blue version for sale (rick is plain blue, invincible is bloody blue) on ebay with a price of $1200 (wishful thinking), but then I had a person comment on a walking dead forum say that all vendors at SDCC got blue versions. So I dont know what to think. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Here's 2 sets that sold on eBay. They sold for $29.99 & $99.99. The one that sold for $29.99 was a bidding auction and it only got 1 bid. So I'd guess the value is around $30 for the pair.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SKYBOUND-MINIS-WALKING-DEAD-INVINCIBLE-CRAZY-RARE-BLUE-SDCC-2014-/181542918997?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item2a44cd1b55&nma=true&si=O7mtiVM%252Bpte4xWIAzCkY1sLbtf8%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SDCC-2014-EXCLUSIVE-WALKING-DEAD-VINYL-MINIS-RICK-amp-INVINCIBLE-SIGNED-KIRKMAN-/111424367851?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item19f168eceb&nma=true&si=O7mtiVM%252Bpte4xWIAzCkY1sLbtf8%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557