• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OFFICIAL Skybound Mystery Box Thread

823 posts in this topic

Sadly the last 2 boxes were identical.

So I have 2 x Thief of Thieves T-shirts

plus 2 X Ezekiel + Tiger T-shirts.

Still happy with the value, but a *little* disappointed that in 5 boxes there wasn't a single "non-standard" item.

Anyone wants to trade for the above, let me know.

I also got 6 x 'run, escape' T-shirts in 5 boxes. So if you want one, and didn't get a box - cover the postage, and one's yours.

so effing pissed off right now.. It said my packages were in toronto yesterday and now it says its back in los angelas. wtf.. It didnt even get sent to me. and now its getting sent back for some reason.. How the hell do you ever get to speak to a real person at usps.

8xlmjc.jpg

so effing pissed off right now.. It said my packages were in toronto yesterday and now it says its back in los angelas. wtf.. It didnt even get sent to me. and now its getting sent back for some reason..

tumblr_inline_mwpjh960101r2hkh3.gif

so effing pissed off right now.. It said my packages were in toronto yesterday and now it says its back in los angelas. wtf.. It didnt even get sent to me. and now its getting sent back for some reason..

(edit: BTW mine is still showing as customs processing since the 15th... looks like I am in the same boat. meh. ;) )

(edit: BTW mine is still showing as customs processing since the 15th... looks like I am in the same boat. meh. ;) )

Not laughing at the situation, only the black hole and box. That is the USPS at Christmas. lol

Not laughing at the situation, only the black hole and box. That is the USPS at Christmas. lol

Laugh away, it's not really anything too much to worry about... and it adds more mystery for your buck ;)

So that is what happened to the carton of eggs I ordered on Amazon.

I wanna publically thank Shawn and the skybound crew for sorting out a minor hitch with a couple of shirts by offering replacements of my choice.

Class act with excellent customer service!

Many Thanks Shawn and Skybound :applause:

Jeez!

1) I wonder if something was loose in the box and kept moving to the bottom to make it just continuously "fall" like that... &

2) WHY DID THAT BUTTHOLE SIT AND FILM IT FOR THREE FREAKIN' MINUTES AND NOT GO AND CORRECT THE SITUATION???

:facepalm:

-slym

Jeez!

1) I wonder if something was loose in the box and kept moving to the bottom to make it just continuously "fall" like that... &

2) WHY DID THAT BUTTHOLE SIT AND FILM IT FOR THREE FREAKIN' MINUTES AND NOT GO AND CORRECT THE SITUATION???

:facepalm:

-slym

I wonder how long it was doing that before and after he shot the video lol