• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OFFICIAL Skybound Mystery Box Thread

823 posts in this topic

4 copies on the census so far, all 9.8's. Good sign!

And they all reside with me. The other 7 or so weren't up to par as far as I was concerned.

One for each.. (thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u

Ummm color me bewildered...

We had one set up and you established this thread was for trading and no PM was needed? So take it away Ray!

Start a PM thread or start a trading thread. Easy enough.

yeah it was supposed to be but it's getting confusing trying to find peoples trading posts etc..

We had one set up and you established this thread was for trading and no PM was needed? So take it away Ray!

You spelt colour wrong

lmao.. new thread is made for trading if anybody wants to join in...

You spelt colour wrong

You spelled spelt wrong ;)

You spelt colour wrong

You spelled spelt wrong ;)

:sorry:

Mine has this problem on a lower right area of the front cover and minimal on the spine, along with some ncb and cb creases. I think my copy is a 9.2/9.4 candidate at best.

If yours only has discoloration on the spine, my best guess would be that it would cause a drop from 9.8 (think Peter Panzerfaust 10 RRP which was a tough book to get in 9.8 because of a discoloration problem). If it's a printing defect on the run (think of ToT #1; the run had ink rub on the the letter E in the word Expo on the back cover and that didn't prevent them from grading at 9.8) your books may still grade at 9.8.

Mine has this problem on a lower right area of the front cover and minimal on the spine, along with some ncb and cb creases. I think my copy is a 9.2/9.4 candidate at best.

If yours only has discoloration on the spine, my best guess would be that it would cause a drop from 9.8 (think Peter Panzerfaust 10 RRP which was a tough book to get in 9.8 because of a discoloration problem). If it's a printing defect on the run (think of ToT #1; the run had ink rub on the the letter E in the word Expo on the back cover and that didn't prevent them from grading at 9.8) your books may still grade at 9.8.

I'm not sure if it would be considered a production flaw or not. It looks like the books were stacked before the ink was dry and some peeled off the cover. Both my copies are like this

Any ideas why I get no answer (no love) from shippingmanager@skybound.com? I've been following this thread and I know that they have excellent customer service and reply fast based on the comments above. I was just wondering why I never got a reply on an email I sent last December 2 and last week.