• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OFFICIAL Skybound Mystery Box Thread

823 posts in this topic

I came home from a con today and the tenth box was for some reason delivered today.

they deliver parcels on sundays now..

My mail service just switched to the box service and is no longer door to door.

I have a sneaky suspicion my mail man works on sundays so he can have mondays off. Anyways, I'm not questioning it.

I came home from a con today and the tenth box was for some reason delivered today.

they deliver parcels on sundays now..

My mail service just switched to the box service and is no longer door to door.

I have a sneaky suspicion my mail man works on sundays so he can have mondays off. Anyways, I'm not questioning it.

oh not sure about that. all i know is my mail man delivers parcels on sunday now no bills or letters, just parcels.. not sure if its just for the holidays or what..

So here's what we got in our 2 boxes. Nice mix of shirts, comics, bandages.

Other items include the lunch box, bucket hat (black), wristband (black), TPB signed by Bonansinga.

Some 2" PVC figures. The Skybound minis are glow in the dark.

Open to trades as most of the shirts are Michonne (red, brown, black - all XL).

Are there other shirts with Rick, Daryl, or Glenn?

15407791953_2a89940c29_s.jpg

Thanks again Skybound for putting these mystery boxes together.

maybe it is just me but it seems the big ticket stuff is starting to come, which is a relief because I thought it would all mostly come at the beginning. Has anybody gotten the statue yet?? I'm dying to know who got that. Also who got the first box? So many unanswered questions. Also where the hell are mine haha

My two boxes came in on Friday and had exactly the same thing on all items except one. One had a bottle opener and the other had the mystery vinyl blind box. I am dispointed but I do realize it was the chance I took. The comics were SDCC Walking Dead and Manifest Destiny. The shirts were, Invincible, Michonne, I love Zombies and Walking Dead Escape.

I got 4 shirts, the 10th Anniversary cover, Walking Dead 1 Arizona, Birthright 1 NYCC (already had that one). Also got the lunch box, the little army men Carl, and some type of hologram balance wristband thingie, and band aids.......

Seriously - I don't care where my 2 outstanding ones are - as long as there is a 'prize' in there.... :wishluck:

I already know I'm getting the only TWD 10 yr anniversary CGC 0.5 ever made - the wait is killing me... :grin:

My box arrived... very pleased.

Mystery comics

Tech Jacket SDCC Foil Variant

Walking Dead Escape Color Variant

Shirts size Large

Michonne (Brown)

Rick / Zombies (Grey)

Ezekiel Has a Tiger (Grey)

Super Dinosaur (Blue)

Mystery Items

Skybound Minis Rick and Invincible (White)

Carl and zombie "amy men" (Purple)

Super Dinosaur bandages

Walking Dead Escape Hat (Flex fit)

Favorite item - Ezekiel shirt

Items I wish I got - Thief of Thieves shirt, Invincible shirt, Invincible 111 B + W variant, Birthright 1 B+W NYCC variant.

WHERE IS THE TRADE THREAD?

My box arrived... very pleased.

Mystery comics

Tech Jacket SDCC Foil Variant

Walking Dead Escape Color Variant

Shirts

Michonne (Brown)

Rick / Zombies (Grey)

Ezekiel Has a Tiger (Grey)

Super Dinosaur (Blue)

Mystery Items

Skybound Minis Rick and Invincible (White)

Carl and zombie "amy men" (Purple)

Super Dinosaur bandages

Favorite item - Ezekiel shirt

Items I wish I got - Thief of Thieves shirt, Invincible shirt, Invincible 111 B + W variant, Birthright 1 B+W NYCC variant.

WHERE IS THE TRADE THREAD?

I believe we agreed to leave the trade thread here.

We got 2 Thief of Thieves XL shirts. What does the Rick / Zombie shirt look like?