• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Let's show how big a Heart this board has and help LarryW7 (DoibyDickles)

691 posts in this topic

Fantastic Four 40 6.5 (Bright & glossy; cb impact top spine & scuff btm spine; light spine, edge & crnr wear; cb crse r-cntr edge fc; ) $40.00 Donation

Global shipping included

:takeit:

^^ Bless you Tom. Many thanks. :)

I wanna help :hi: Here is my own personal copy of Archie's Girls Betty & Veronica #40. Its one of those must have, most memorable covers and a little tough to find. The front presents well, BC has 2 tears 5/8" and 1.25" and a small tape pull. Otherwise tight and complete. Call it 3.0 or 3.5 I guess. Can we get a $50 donation for Larry? (shipped USA) :news: SOLD

larry_zps312c7f57.jpg

001_zps506a9e14.jpg

Ok this one is from me and Randy (Quadman). Each one is $125 Shipped. The left is mine and the right is his...kidding of course lol

Ew image stretch so in spoiler tags

:news: 1 Sold :news:

1 Left

Wolverine 1 CGC 9.8

1jp9j9.jpg

:takeit: the last one

Ok this one is from me and Randy (Quadman). Each one is $125 Shipped. The left is mine and the right is his...kidding of course lol

Ew image stretch so in spoiler tags

:news: 1 Sold :news:

1 Left

Wolverine 1 CGC 9.8

1jp9j9.jpg

:takeit: the last one

Thanks! And Larry thanks you as well. One of the awesome ppls will msg you all the details :D

Fantastic Four 40 6.5 (Bright & glossy; cb impact top spine & scuff btm spine; light spine, edge & crnr wear; cb crse r-cntr edge fc; ) $40.00 Donation

Global shipping included

^^ Bless you Tom. Many thanks. :)

I'll send payment as soon as Sharon or Mike sends me the PM... :headbang:

I wanna help :hi: Here is my own personal copy of Archie's Girls Betty & Veronica #40. Its one of those must have, most memorable covers and a little tough to find. The front presents well, BC has 2 tears 5/8" and 1.25" and a small tape pull. Otherwise tight and complete. Call it 3.0 or 3.5 I guess. Can we get a $50 donation for Larry? (shipped USA)

larry_zps312c7f57.jpg

001_zps506a9e14.jpg

Late to the party in keeping with the spirit Star Wars tree hangings never used from 1996-1998 Darth Vader,Luke Skywalker,Princess Leia,Lukes Landspeeder,Darth Maul,Imperial Stormtrooper all shipped for $30.00 all going to Big Larry! :news:SOLD THANKS!

102_5534_zpscb0a55f5.jpg

I'll take

Late to the party in keeping with the spirit Star Wars tree hangings never used from 1996-1998 Darth Vader,Luke Skywalker,Princess Leia,Lukes Landspeeder,Darth Maul,Imperial Stormtrooper all shipped for $30.00 all going to Big Larry!

102_5534_zpscb0a55f5.jpg

I'll take them. God bless.

I'll take
Late to the party in keeping with the spirit Star Wars tree hangings never used from 1996-1998 Darth Vader,Luke Skywalker,Princess Leia,Lukes Landspeeder,Darth Maul,Imperial Stormtrooper all shipped for $30.00 all going to Big Larry!

102_5534_zpscb0a55f5.jpg

I'll take them. God bless.

Much Thanks Spidey!