• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Let's show how big a Heart this board has and help LarryW7 (DoibyDickles)

691 posts in this topic

Sorry for being late (busy week).

2 copies of Epic Illustrated 3 in NM or better condition, 60$ each and i'll cover the shipping costs in europe, will split up for international shipping :foryou:

Or take both for 110$!!!

Everything will go to Larry funds

if anyone needs or is interested i'll put some pics

Do a good action and get a great story!

wish you the best Larry :wishluck:

regards

So far we have received $425 in cash donations (paid or promised)

I said I'd match up to $500...

so please don't make me donate less;)

That means 7 people can donate $10 and it would really be $20

or 15 people could donated $5 and it would be $10

Rich Henn is much better at this than I am...he explained how each $1 helped...and it does!

How about 50 bucks shipped (U.S.) to Larry. And I will match the purchase price with a direct donation to Larry's account myself.

NOTE: I won't be able to ship the book out until Monday (or maybe Tuesday if I get back late)

SOLD

2nscpoo.jpg[/img]

I don't know Larry, but I love when this community gets together and supports a cause like this. Also, if Sharon supports it, I'm in. :acclaim: Here is a small contribution from me. All goes to Larry

Uncanny X-Force 11, CGC 9.6 - Dark Angel Saga Begins - SOLD :news:

Thanks Robert!

_MG_4470.jpg

OK, let’s try something different… :cool:

I am offering a copy of Fantastic Four #50, which was graded by the seller (a great guy and a reputable member here) in the VG range because it has some tanning/lower page quality on the bottom part of the book (half of an inch, let‘s say). The book in hand is really great, and personally I would not grade it below a VGFN/FN-.

Most of the copies in this range you will find are either worn out or full of creases, because of the problematic brown cover, so here’s a great presenting copy at an affordable price.

Anyway, I am asking $130 shipped everywhere – the only thing I would require is to give first dibs to either pmpknface or Meeklo (which I have just messaged), which I know care a lot for this book and would go to their collection. For them, the required donation is $90 and I will match the additional $40 so the total won’t change. :news:SOLD

I will leave it up for a while, then drop the first dibs offer so donation will be open to everyone.

RI0Zt2Th.jpg

Sorry for being late (busy week).

2 copies of Epic Illustrated 3 in NM or better condition, 60$ each and i'll cover the shipping costs in europe, will split up for international shipping :foryou:

Or take both for 110$!!!

Everything will go to Larry funds

if anyone needs or is interested i'll put some pics

Do a good action and get a great story!

wish you the best Larry :wishluck:

regards

:takeit: both

How about 50 bucks shipped (U.S.) to Larry. And I will match the purchase price with a direct donation to Larry's account myself.

NOTE: I won't be able to ship the book out until Monday (or maybe Tuesday if I get back late)

2nscpoo.jpg[/img]

I'll take it