• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Let's show how big a Heart this board has and help LarryW7 (DoibyDickles)

691 posts in this topic

I'll donate the 40. Please let me know if 40 is indeed the correct amount.

Please don't let me stop you from donating, lol....but someone beat you to it, we now have $500 in paid or promised cash donations, so the total in cash right now is $1,000.

I will post the other numbers later.

I just got off the phone with Larry and to say he's overwhelmed is putting it mildly

My Love #1 CGC 9.6 :news: Sold to thirdgreenham

Highest certified copy and 1 of only 3 with the other 2 in private collections as well. SA Marvel romance at its best.

RAD280EF20141123_112459.JPG

750 shipped. 250 will go to Larry.

Sorry for being late (busy week).

2 copies of Epic Illustrated 3 in NM or better condition, 60$ each and i'll cover the shipping costs in europe, will split up for international shipping :foryou:

Or take both for 110$!!!

Everything will go to Larry funds

if anyone needs or is interested i'll put some pics

Do a good action and get a great story!

wish you the best Larry :wishluck:

regards

:takeit: both

^^

SOLD

PM sent and thanks

regards

OK, let’s try something different… :cool:

I am offering a copy of Fantastic Four #50, which was graded by the seller (a great guy and a reputable member here) in the VG range because it has some tanning/lower page quality on the bottom part of the book (half of an inch, let‘s say). The book in hand is really great, and personally I would not grade it below a VGFN/FN-.

Most of the copies in this range you will find are either worn out or full of creases, because of the problematic brown cover, so here’s a great presenting copy at an affordable price.

Anyway, I am asking $130 shipped everywhere – the only thing I would require is to give first dibs to either pmpknface or Meeklo (which I have just messaged), which I know care a lot for this book and would go to their collection. For them, the required donation is $90 and I will match the additional $40 so the total won’t change.

I will leave it up for a while, then drop the first dibs offer so donation will be open to everyone.

RI0Zt2Th.jpg

:takeit:

I am offering a copy of Fantastic Four #50, which was graded by the seller (a great guy and a reputable member here) in the VG range because it has some tanning/lower page quality on the bottom part of the book (half of an inch, let‘s say). The book in hand is really great, and personally I would not grade it below a VGFN/FN-.

Most of the copies in this range you will find are either worn out or full of creases, because of the problematic brown cover, so here’s a great presenting copy at an affordable price.

Anyway, I am asking $130 shipped everywhere – the only thing I would require is to give first dibs to either pmpknface or Meeklo (which I have just messaged), which I know care a lot for this book and would go to their collection. For them, the required donation is $90 and I will match the additional $40 so the total won’t change.

I will leave it up for a while, then drop the first dibs offer so donation will be open to everyone.

RI0Zt2Th.jpg

Meeklo is the ^^

BTW, I recalled why the seller had it graded in the VG range: although presenting greatly it has a back cover tear which I forgot. So I will sweeten the deal and add another book (we already talked about this).

I’m sorry because pmpknface arrived just a few minutes later… :shrug:

So if someone other has another decent FF#50 you know what you can donate… ;)

Take any or all of these

All proceeds to the cause

Buyer pays postage

Buy them all and I will cover postage to the USA and discount to other places.

Warner Bros Animation Art 11 x 13 Huge Coffee Table book.

Special Edition with Cellophane cover (250 pages) vf (1997) $25

Hollywood Classics Maltese Falcon 1991 (14 x 11) Book NM dust cover vf $9

Movie poster on back cover

Hollywood Classics Citizen Kane 1991 (14 x 11) Book NM dust cover vf $9

Movie poster on back

Juline #2 Manga Graphic Novel $13 cover priced at $5

Sweet & Sensitive #1 Manga Graphic Novel $10 cover priced at $5

Your and My Secret #1 Manga Graphic Novel $10 cover priced at $5

Take all 3 for $12

VideoHounds Horror Show 540 pages - everything you wanted to know about the horror movies (still looks great but someone stabbed it with a pin about 50 times...next psycho in the works I guess...doesn't harm reading or anything though) $18 cover $6

The Best Comics of the Decade Vol 1 (128 pages) (Chester Brown, Robert Crumb, Friedman, Groening, Dave Sim, Spiegleman among others) Fantagraphic $8

The Best Comics of the Decade Vol 2 (128 pages) (Aragones, Campbell, Robert Crumb, Eisner among others) Fantagraphic $8

Big Book of Little Criminals (Gulacy, Quitely among others) 196 pages $15 cover $6

Let's reduce the price if you take them all to $70 plus shipping :)

Sorry for being late (busy week).

2 copies of Epic Illustrated 3 in NM or better condition, 60$ each and i'll cover the shipping costs in europe, will split up for international shipping :foryou:

Or take both for 110$!!!

Everything will go to Larry funds

if anyone needs or is interested i'll put some pics

Do a good action and get a great story!

wish you the best Larry :wishluck:

regards

:takeit: both

That's what I get for taking time to eat dinner. Awesome pick up.

I'll start. Daredevil #7 (Good), a 2"x1" piece out of the back cover. Solidly attached cover and centerfold. Let's say $55 shipped U.S.

<a  href=IMG_04531_zpsbb9a606d.jpg' alt='IMG_0453

Am I correct in thinking that this is still unclaimed? Then how about 35 shipped?

RI0Zt2Th.jpg

Nice book.

What's Still Available

(and I really miss Decepticon;)

page 3

Capt. Marvel Jr. #115 GVG 3.0 $125 shipped

Chili #1 CGC 9.6

Highest certified copy of this SA Marvel first issue. There are only 3 copies in 9.6. The other 2 are locked away in private collections.

$750 shipped worldwide. $250 will revert to Larry.

page 6

NOVA #1 9.4 white $185 shipped US $195 shipped Canada. Book was Pressed

All Proceeds go to Larry

I'll offer three sets of the following two books for $50 shipped in the US. (2 sets are left) Books are Hardcovers of the GA Airboy and Canteen Kate

Thrilling Comics #68 5.5 ow/w $175 to Larry

America's Best Comics #20 5.5 cr/ow $175 to Larry

America's Best Comics #22 4.5 ow $175 to Larry (cover detached)

page 7

Take any or all of these

Buyer pays postage

Buy them all and I will cover postage to the USA and discount to other places.

Warner Bros Animation Art 11 x 13 Huge Coffee Table book.

Special Edition with Cellophane cover (250 pages) vf (1997) $25

Hollywood Classics Maltese Falcon 1991 (14 x 11) Book NM dust cover vf $9

Movie poster on back cover

Hollywood Classics Citizen Kane 1991 (14 x 11) Book NM dust cover vf $9

Movie poster on back

Juline #2 Manga Graphic Novel $13 cover priced at $5

Sweet & Sensitive #1 Manga Graphic Novel $10 cover priced at $5

Your and My Secret #1 Manga Graphic Novel $10 cover priced at $5

Take all 3 for $12

VideoHounds Horror Show 540 pages - everything you wanted to know about the horror movies (still looks great but someone stabbed it with a pin about 50 times...next psycho in the works I guess...doesn't harm reading or anything though) $18 cover $6

The Best Comics of the Decade Vol 1 (128 pages) (Chester Brown, Robert Crumb, Friedman, Groening, Dave Sim, Spiegleman among others) Fantagraphic $8

The Best Comics of the Decade Vol 2 (128 pages) (Aragones, Campbell, Robert Crumb, Eisner among others) Fantagraphic $8

Big Book of Little Criminals (Gulacy, Quitely among others) 196 pages $15 cover $6

Blackhawk #96

Quality Comics (1956)

Awesome Shark Cover!

Fine +

$65.00 Shipped

1 copy of Sex #1 ECCC variant CGC 9.8 that I'll donate. $40 $30 each shipped in the US with 100% going to Larry

page 10

Green Lantern pint glass set shipped for $35 with all money going directly to Larry

shipped for $35.00 with all money going to Larry

I will also match any purchase with a cash donation and then some for Larry.

page 15

page 12

How 'bout these 2 copies for $500 shipped anywhere. Or best offer (minimum offer $400)

Or take one book for $250 (or best offer...mimimum $200)!

JOURNEY INTO MYSTERY 121 9.0 W

JOURNEY INTO MYSTERY 122 9.0 OWW

Faint date stamp vertically in "T" of THOR

page 14

This book is up on ComicLink but I'd rather see it sell here to help Larry out.

Highest certified copy and 1 of only 3 with the other 2 in private collections as well. SA Marvel romance at its best. My Love #1 9.6

Where the is my other PM?

xoxo

greggy

In a teacup with the other spoons...Ivan is patient...why can't you be like him...polite, nice...quiet PATIENT;)

Next I'll get the "is it there yet? " PMs;)

We are working on it, but I'm going to insist on a slow down so you can keep torturing me;)

:foryou:

Where is Dr X when I need him? I'll have him write to you:)

(For those of you who are newer to the forum...I adore Greg, but it makes him happy to pretend to be grouchy, so I play along;)

Where is Dr X when I need him? I'll have him write to you:) [/color]

(For those of you who are newer to the forum...I adore Greg, but it makes him happy to pretend to be grouchy, so I play along;)

Here I is.

Avengers #49 - CGC 8.0 but looks higher to me. $50.00 Shipped to the U.S. SOLD TO HELIOSTEN in 3 minutes

Image-2.jpg