• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Let's show how big a Heart this board has and help LarryW7 (DoibyDickles)

691 posts in this topic

Forever People 1 - 5.5, colour breaking crease across the bottom front corner and a little scrunch by the 'R' in 'Superman'. Also colour breaking crease across top left corner. Nice book. $40 shipped SOLD

fp1a.jpgfp1b.jpg

STRANGE ADVENTURES 134 – F-, Cool book. $25 shipped SOLD

sa134a.jpg

sa134b.jpg

Forever People 1 - 5.5, colour breaking crease across the bottom front corner and a little scrunch by the 'R' in 'Superman'. Also colour breaking crease across top left corner. Nice book. $40 shipped

fp1a.jpgfp1b.jpg

STRANGE ADVENTURES 134 – F-, Cool book. $25 shipped

sa134a.jpg

sa134b.jpg

take both thanks

Forever People 1 - 5.5, colour breaking crease across the bottom front corner and a little scrunch by the 'R' in 'Superman'. Also colour breaking crease across top left corner. Nice book. $40 shipped

STRANGE ADVENTURES 134 – F-, Cool book. $25 shipped

take both thanks

Thanks Dave!

Chili #1 CGC 9.6

Highest certified copy of this SA Marvel first issue. There are only 3 copies in 9.6. The other 2 are locked away in private collections.

$750 shipped worldwide. $250 will revert to Larry.

2.jpg

I have not had the pleasure of meeting Larry here on the Boards, but my kindest regards and best wishes to him and his family for better days.

I will begin moving some books over from my thread and here is one to start. Shipping is included to anywhere in the world.

Neal Adams cover. OSPG says the 3 page Bernie Wrightson work in this issue is his first professional work.

House of Mystery 179 8.0 (minor spine & edge wear; very faint partial cb crease btm center fc; sm stain top center fc; ink transfer bc) SOLD

HoM-179-fc_zpsef6967b3.jpg

HoM-179-bc_zps84d918e4.jpg

I have not had the pleasure of meeting Larry here on the Boards, but my kindest regards and best wishes to him and his family for better days.

I will begin moving some books over from my thread and here is one to start. Shipping is included to anywhere in the world.

Neal Adams cover. OSPG says the 3 page Bernie Wrightson work in this issue is his first professional work.

House of Mystery 179 8.0 (minor spine & edge wear; very faint partial cb crease btm center fc; sm stain top center fc; ink transfer bc) $50.00 Donation

HoM-179-fc_zpsef6967b3.jpg

HoM-179-bc_zps84d918e4.jpg

:takeit:

Okay instead of taking up real estate in various sections of the thread, I'm going to post items only in this space. You pay skypinkblu and I ship the item(s)

One item for now and I may add more items later.

First thing first-take a spin on the Mystery Wheel for $500. I'll load up my Mystery Wheel with prizes, spin it, record it, post it to YouTube and link here to reveal your prize. Prize could be worth less than $500 (doubtful), but could also be worth more. It's really for the wheel to decide. First person to snag this, gets the spin. Good Luck!

Sharon, thanks for putting this together!

It's for a good cause :takeit:

thanks so much everyone!

ComicDonna has been sending invoices, but he's up before the birds so I'm pretty sure he'll have to leavev soon...and I'm going to have to sign off a little early tonight...if you don't get an invoice tonight, don't worry, you WILL get one tomorrow...promise

and thanks again for the help!

You are all wonderful :foryou:

Okay instead of taking up real estate in various sections of the thread, I'm going to post items only in this space. You pay skypinkblu and I ship the item(s)

One item for now and I may add more items later.

First thing first-take a spin on the Mystery Wheel for $500. I'll load up my Mystery Wheel with prizes, spin it, record it, post it to YouTube and link here to reveal your prize. Prize could be worth less than $500 (doubtful), but could also be worth more. It's really for the wheel to decide. First person to snag this, gets the spin. Good Luck!

Sharon, thanks for putting this together!

It's for a good cause :takeit:

:applause:

House of Mystery 179 8.0 (minor spine & edge wear; very faint partial cb crease btm center fc; sm stain top center fc; ink transfer bc) $50.00 Donation

:takeit:

(thumbs u Bless you Jason. Many thanks.

thanks so much everyone!

ComicDonna has been sending invoices, but he's up before the birds so I'm pretty sure he'll have to leavev soon...and I'm going to have to sign off a little early tonight...if you don't get an invoice tonight, don't worry, you WILL get one tomorrow...promise

and thanks again for the help!

You are all wonderful :foryou:

I got a PM exactly 23 minutes after claiming a book with payment instructions.

You are on point!

I'd like to donate a big stack of about 500 comics that I was going to auction. I'll have the full list up later tonight or tomorrow, but it's mostly 80s and 90s, and everything grades around 6.0 to 8.0, with some higher and a few lower.

I'm going to set the price at $300, which is way more than I was going to start it at if I auctioned it, but I'll see if it flies for a good cause.

Please feel free to make offers.

Shipping is free in the U.S. Because of the weight, we'll have to work something out if you're in Canada or overseas. (thumbs u