• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official 2014 CGC Forum Holiday Raffle!!

2,342 posts in this topic

Last year I was pick #1 and got my 9th choice. :insane:

:o You were the number one pick ??

That would be an interesting stat.... who picked first in as many raffles as we can track..... and who's gift did they take

As I mentioned earlier, I was #2 a few years back. I can't recall who was #1, but I know I selected an FF#48 (from Timmay!). The pick before me took a Frank Miller Dark Knight related item (maybe one of the limited hardcovers??).

I thought comicdonna nudged Greggy out of first last year with that CGC spidey #129 hm

Tis correct. I was #1 last year and still have the book hanging on my wall in a nice frame.

And hoping to get #1 again just to purposely pick Greggy's as my second option again :)

I thought my offering this year was pretty good.... but it doesn't appear to be even in the top 10 :(

It's in my top 5 :whee:

hm so what happens if you get your own prize? You just don't mail anything?

I intentionally put my own offers as my 1, 2 and 3 choices to save on shipping. :sumo:

:jokealert:

I intentionally put my own offers as my 1, 2 and 3 choices to save on shipping. :sumo:

Sounds like something The Mighty John should do

lol

He would complain about damaging his own !

lol

He would complain about damaging his own !

:roflmao: