• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official 2014 CGC Forum Holiday Raffle!!

2,342 posts in this topic

My browser is dying...

Picking at 118, aszumilo chooses

Lot 89. CGC SS Prophet #9 signed by Stephen Platt (Donated by: AlexH81. Boys #1 CGC SS 9.4 (Donated by: pink181)

:acclaim:

You got Boys #1 in there some how. That was a separate gift and already chosen earlier

Emma Watson :cloud9:

That makes me want to... er... well, something something every last drop.

:blush:

I would drank her bathwater lol(tsk) don't tell my wife

Emma Watson....as in Hermione Grainger??? Am I just old or does that seem :sick:

She is of legal age!!!

Yeah, some of us like younger women, what of it? My last GF was half my age (I am 43)

;)

-slym (that :censored: also broke his freakin' heart...)

My browser is dying...

Picking at 118, aszumilo chooses

Lot 89. CGC SS Prophet #9 signed by Stephen Platt (Donated by: AlexH)

:acclaim:

You got Boys #1 in there some how. That was a separate gift and already chosen earlier

Fixed (thumbs u

When I was 33, I had a 19 year old girlfriend. It was great. I would cruise around LA in a nice Corvette with the convertible top down, playing Sweet Home Alabama with a hot young blonde beside of me. Ahhhh..... the single life was great.

With PICK 119, manicnerd chooses

Lot 73. Limited edition "Wytchtooth" print signed by Jeff Lemire and Scott Snyder. Ltd to 100 copies (Donated by: Balham's Finest)

:applause:

Emma Watson :cloud9:

That makes me want to... er... well, something something every last drop.

:blush:

I would drank her bathwater lol(tsk) don't tell my wife

Emma Watson....as in Hermione Grainger??? Am I just old or does that seem :sick:

She is of legal age!!!

Yeah, some of us like younger women, what of it? My last GF was half my age (I am 43)

;)

-slym (that :censored: also broke his freakin' heart...)

Yeah you must just be old lol

Damn my Offering must really suck!! I guess there's no other Marvel Legends Collectors here on the boards. That Agent Venom was kind of hard to track down due to it being a Walgreens Exclusive.

I'll take this if that's okay…I forgot this was in there.