• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official 2014 CGC Forum Holiday Raffle!!

2,342 posts in this topic

By my count there are still 12 prizes left. So, the order should go like this:

120 ajulliay PASSES

119 manicnerd - Lot 4. Marvel Legends 6" Agent Venom Walgreens Exclusive Action Figure it's still Factory Sealed Donated by: Uncanny X-Force

118 aszumilo - Lot 82. Mega Infinite Crisis Crossover Set. Donated by: NinjaSealed

117 fuggit PASSES

116 sckao PASSES

115 mikenyc - Lot 50. Great Pacific 1&2 (Image) and Air 1&2 (Vertigo) TPB Donated by: Jacey

114 fmaz - Lot 90. Bayonetta Play Art action figure. Donated by: 999ghosts

113 jeffreykli

112 madsports

111 oakman29

110 ashrael

109 sanj mitra

108 meeklo

107 shadow

106 krighton

Here's the prizes I have listed as being left:

4. Marvel Legends 6" Agent Venom Walgreens Exclusive Action Figure it's still Factory Sealed Donated by: Uncanny X-Force

50. Great Pacific 1&2 (Image) and Air 1&2 (Vertigo) TPB Donated by: Jacey

60. Okko - The Cycle of Water and Scot Pilgram - Precious Little Life and Gin Tama and The Name of the Flower Donated by: Wislon3d

62. Dynamic Forces Limited Edition of Über #1 signed by Artist Canaan White. Limited to 135 copies. Donated by: Black Lantern

66. Eerie 2 Donated by: 00comics

68. Rigby from Regular Show Funko Pop, hand signed by the voice of Rigby himself, William Salyers! (Autographed at WonderCon cast signing) Donated by: comicbookguy

82. Mega Infinite Crisis Crossover Set. Donated by: NinjaSealed

90. Bayonetta Play Art action figure. Donated by: 999ghosts

97. X-Men Alpha - Unused Cover Donated by: meeklo

105. 2 t-shirts, both brand new, never worn, both size Large Donated by: comicbookguy

106. Snake Eyes Mighty Mugg - New in box, and as you know, made from "100% Recycled Awesomeness". Donated by: Doc McCoy

109. Savage Dragon Archives Vol. 1 Donated by: BaltimoreLauren

Emma Watson Roberts :cloud9:

:luhv:

I agree Emma Roberts also :cloud9:lol I'm still thinking about Emma's

Emma Stone is rather easy on the eyes, too.

;)

-slym

Looked up Emma Watson on Google. Still not feeling it. Cute girl sure, but I still see her from Sorcerer's Stone. Guess that keeps me out of the old creepy uncle group ;-)

Emma Stone-Yes very attractive.

If you find a girl attractive because she is young, then yes, it's creepy.

But if she's attractive because she's attractive (and she's of age) then let's not put pedophilia on the plate, OK?

:(

Like I mentioned, my last GF was half my age, looked even younger, and SHE CHASED ME, not the other way around.

*sigh*

-slym ("cougars" are accepted now, but men are supposed to feel bad? NO!)

lol

well nothing wrong with legal aged consenting adults doing what they do

What I mean to say is I probably don't see the appeal of Emma Watson just because I feel like I watched her grow up through the Harry Potter movies...maybe there's a built in psychological block that's kicking in because I remember her prominently as a child.

Who knows? For whatever reason I can see her as a cute girl, I'm just not seeing her as "Oh lord I wanna drink her bath water hot"

I never watched Harry Potter movies, so, does that mean she is fair game for me?

She's 24, so I'd say she's fair game for anyone. I'm just saying I don't see it. Emma Stone is 26 and I totally can see her as sexy soooooo I don't think it's an age thing. In fact I'm racking my brain trying to figure out who the youngest celebrity is that I find attractive.

119 manicnerd - 4. Marvel Legends 6" Agent Venom Walgreens Exclusive Action Figure it's still Factory Sealed Donated by: Uncanny X-Force

118 aszumilo - 82. Mega Infinite Crisis Crossover Set. Donated by: NinjaSealed

117 fuggit - PASSED

116 sckao - PASSED

115 mikenyc - 109. Savage Dragon Archives Vol. 1 Donated by: BaltimoreLauren

114 fmaz

113 jeffreykli

112 madsports

111 oakman29

110 ashrael

109 sanj mitra

108 meeklo

107 shadow

106 krighton

Emma Watson Roberts :cloud9:

:luhv:

I agree Emma Roberts also :cloud9:lol I'm still thinking about Emma's

Emma Stone is rather easy on the eyes, too.

;)

-slym

Looked up Emma Watson on Google. Still not feeling it. Cute girl sure, but I still see her from Sorcerer's Stone. Guess that keeps me out of the old creepy uncle group ;-)

Emma Stone-Yes very attractive.

If you find a girl attractive because she is young, then yes, it's creepy.

But if she's attractive because she's attractive (and she's of age) then let's not put pedophilia on the plate, OK?

:(

Like I mentioned, my last GF was half my age, looked even younger, and SHE CHASED ME, not the other way around.

*sigh*

-slym ("cougars" are accepted now, but men are supposed to feel bad? NO!)

lol

well nothing wrong with legal aged consenting adults doing what they do

What I mean to say is I probably don't see the appeal of Emma Watson just because I feel like I watched her grow up through the Harry Potter movies...maybe there's a built in psychological block that's kicking in because I remember her prominently as a child.

Who knows? For whatever reason I can see her as a cute girl, I'm just not seeing her as "Oh lord I wanna drink her bath water hot"

I do think Emma is hot but the drinking her bathwater is a inside joke between my wife and I. My wife's brother heard me say that about someone else joking and told her. As I said earlier my wife and daughter sat in here while I made my pick talking about Justin Timberlake lol

Okay... Let's knock this out. Who's up? IF they have rankings left, we'll apply them.

Go for it - I am just the secretary here, after all!

:D

I'm still here

I... I don't know...

IDK what is going on anymore. IDK who is supposed to be where.

I give up.

:cry:

-slym

119 manicnerd - 4. Marvel Legends 6" Agent Venom Walgreens Exclusive Action Figure it's still Factory Sealed Donated by: Uncanny X-Force

118 aszumilo - 82. Mega Infinite Crisis Crossover Set. Donated by: NinjaSealed

117 fuggit - PASSED

116 sckao - PASSED

115 mikenyc - 109. Savage Dragon Archives Vol. 1 Donated by: BaltimoreLauren

114 fmaz - 90. Bayonetta Play Art action figure. Donated by: 999ghosts

113 jeffreykli

112 madsports

111 oakman29

110 ashrael

109 sanj mitra

108 meeklo

107 shadow

106 krighton

STOP.. USE MY LIST

By my count there are still 12 prizes left. So, the order should go like this:

120 ajulliay PASSES

119 manicnerd - Lot 4. Marvel Legends 6" Agent Venom Walgreens Exclusive Action Figure it's still Factory Sealed Donated by: Uncanny X-Force

118 aszumilo - Lot 82. Mega Infinite Crisis Crossover Set. Donated by: NinjaSealed

117 fuggit PASSES

116 sckao PASSES

115 mikenyc - Lot 50. Great Pacific 1&2 (Image) and Air 1&2 (Vertigo) TPB Donated by: Jacey

114 fmaz - Lot 90. Bayonetta Play Art action figure. Donated by: 999ghosts

113 jeffreykli

112 madsports

111 oakman29

110 ashrael

109 sanj mitra

108 meeklo

107 shadow

106 krighton

Here's the prizes I have listed as being left:

4. Marvel Legends 6" Agent Venom Walgreens Exclusive Action Figure it's still Factory Sealed Donated by: Uncanny X-Force

50. Great Pacific 1&2 (Image) and Air 1&2 (Vertigo) TPB Donated by: Jacey

60. Okko - The Cycle of Water and Scot Pilgram - Precious Little Life and Gin Tama and The Name of the Flower Donated by: Wislon3d

62. Dynamic Forces Limited Edition of Über #1 signed by Artist Canaan White. Limited to 135 copies. Donated by: Black Lantern

66. Eerie 2 Donated by: 00comics

68. Rigby from Regular Show Funko Pop, hand signed by the voice of Rigby himself, William Salyers! (Autographed at WonderCon cast signing) Donated by: comicbookguy

82. Mega Infinite Crisis Crossover Set. Donated by: NinjaSealed

90. Bayonetta Play Art action figure. Donated by: 999ghosts

97. X-Men Alpha - Unused Cover Donated by: meeklo

105. 2 t-shirts, both brand new, never worn, both size Large Donated by: comicbookguy

106. Snake Eyes Mighty Mugg - New in box, and as you know, made from "100% Recycled Awesomeness". Donated by: Doc McCoy

109. Savage Dragon Archives Vol. 1 Donated by: BaltimoreLauren

Okay... Let's knock this out. Who's up? IF they have rankings left, we'll apply them.

Go for it - I am just the secretary here, after all!

:D

-slym

I'm still here

Your not even on the short list! lol

MikeNYC is UP and has no RANKINGS on file. We'll assign him the LOWEST remaining PRIZE.

That would be the #50 prize - Great Pacific # 1&2

Lowest as in last on list, I think is what it mewans, not lowest number. Right?

OK

I don't care anymore.

This is too confusing at this point.

:sorry:

-slym