• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Spider-Gwen - Jason Latour and Robbie Rodriguez

2,566 posts in this topic

I wasn't going to get the Hughes 1:100 but my LCS had it for $150 + 10% off for my sub service, so I snagged it, and its a 9.8 candidate. I believe its the only copy they had as I got there when they opened. They also had a stack of skottie young variants for $10 and a couple anka's for $25 that all looked nice. I already bought an anka so I passed since I wasn't planning on paying for the Hughes

Nice grab!

Thanks vike, I was shocked that they had one and at that price. I thought for sure they'd have it at $200-250 in which case I would've passed. Still looking for a reasonable eosv 2 land raw or graded 9.8, after I missed the last one on the boards for $450 I think its too late

Edited by kapzilla

I wasn't going to get the Hughes 1:100 but my LCS had it for $150 + 10% off for my sub service, so I snagged it, and its a 9.8 candidate. I believe its the only copy they had as I got there when they opened. They also had a stack of skottie young variants for $10 and a couple anka's for $25 that all looked nice. I already bought an anka so I passed since I wasn't planning on paying for the Hughes

Nice grab!

Thanks vike, I was shocked that they had one and at that price. I thought for sure they'd have it at $200-250 in which case I would've passed. Still looking for a reasonable eosv 2 land raw or graded 9.8, after I missed the last one on the boards for $450 I think its too late

I am sure you've seen these, but just in case:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Edge-of-Spider-Verse-2-1-25-Greg-Land-Variant-First-Spider-Gwen-NM-Marvel-/111605027649?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_2&hash=item19fc2d9341 ($250 starting bid)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Edge-of-the-Spider-Verse-2-1-25-Greg-Land-variant-High-Grade-Spider-Gwen-/321679742232?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4ae59b5518 (current bid $51 as I type this!)

-slym

Yeah I've been watching eBay like a hawk thanks though slym. The one looks like it has a brfc tear or color rub and the other the one corner looks like it was nibbled on by squirrel girl...

I might just have to wait it out. At the prices they've been fetching I'd rather try to get a Supergirl and the legion 23 Hughes or some silver/bronze books I've been eyeing

Edited by kapzilla

Had one AH 1:100 copy preordered off the Bay for $99 weeks ago but ended up getting a message stating the transaction had been canceled :flamed: I'll be watching to make sure they don't suddenly have the 10 copies they were supposed to get and list them for double the price I paid.

Pretty bummed but I do love that Phantom variant and have a few copies ordered. Now :wishluck: those show up.

I also hit Hastings right at opening and they didn't have this weeks books out. So I got to pick my copies straight out of the Diamond box after the manager retrieved them from the back. My Hastings only received five total variants and I bought two. Last week they received ten copies of Silk so I'm not sure why Spider-Gwen was half that amount? Especially because they're connecting covers.