• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Spider-Gwen - Jason Latour and Robbie Rodriguez

2,566 posts in this topic

Do any of you guys know if/when the "Spider-Gwenom" cover is supposed to drop, and/or what the cover art might be? It will look sick as a companion piece to the ASM 678 VenoMJ. :cloud9:

-J.

dD3OBGb.jpg

I don't like her face in it. Looks like she's got Green Goblin face.

Guardians Of Knowhere #1 Cover D Variant Rob Guillory Gwenom Cover (Secret Wars Warzones Tie-In)

Manufacturer/Publisher: Marvel (Release Date: 6/17/2015)

Do any of you guys know if/when the "Spider-Gwenom" cover is supposed to drop, and/or what the cover art might be? It will look sick as a companion piece to the ASM 678 VenoMJ. :cloud9:

-J.

dD3OBGb.jpg

Guardians Of Knowhere #1 Cover D Variant Rob Guillory Gwenom Cover (Secret Wars Warzones Tie-In)

Darn. Not a fan at all. Pass.

They should have went white Anti-Venom.

-J.

dD3OBGb.jpg

Darn. Not a fan at all. Pass.

They should have went white Anti-Venom.

Damn is that really the final artwork they're going with ? Don't think I like it either.....

-J.

I haven't seen it yet, but I can't wait.

I think they hit in June.

hm I'm going to have to break down and pick one up. It will be my third "Spider-Gwen" book. :acclaim:

-J.

Starting to come to the dark side. Sidious, Mal, Vader, J... :grin:

:shy::insane:

-J.

-J.

dD3OBGb.jpg

eeshh... that looks awful... kind of a bummer cuz i was looking forward to this cover...

They need to do the same for SIlk...why doesn't she get cool covers, all she got was Howard the Duck doing the Thriller dance, an ASM 300 knock off and a JSC black cat cover. Yip freaking ee

Edited by krighton

They need to do the same for SIlk...why doesn't she get cool covers, all she got was Howard the Duck doing the Thriller dance, an ASM 300 knock off and a JSC black cat cover. Yip freaking ee

Its because Silk is cool on her own without all the gimmicky variant covers each issue to keep the hype machine rolling. 2c