• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Spider-Gwen - Jason Latour and Robbie Rodriguez

2,566 posts in this topic

Edge of Spider-verse #2 Comic Bug variant by Siya Oum is now limited to 1 set per person.

55F2B253-BB27-40E5-AAA9-D05D4D3ECB94_zpstcvwynun.png

So you are saying we need Dana Carvey to supply us with disguises? lol

Exactly!!

Anyone doing subs on both? I'd like to grab both -- but trying to keep from getting hit over the head.

I know, there's a witness on site, but I checked over in the Sig Series thread and no mention of anyone facilitating this. If anyone is in the area and subbing both, I'd be interested in one.

Edge of Spider-verse #2 Comic Bug variant by Siya Oum is now limited to 1 set per person.

Exactly!!

Anyone doing subs on both? I'd like to grab both -- but trying to keep from getting hit over the head.

I know, there's a witness on site, but I checked over in the Sig Series thread and no mention of anyone facilitating this. If anyone is in the area and subbing both, I'd be interested in one.

:hi:

Exactly!!

Dre are you picking up books for SS there?

Exactly!!

Dre are you picking up books for SS there?

I already have some raw and graded. I'll put them up for sale sometime this weekend.

7C9468F8-C5A1-4DE5-886D-999C51A28496_zpstqw3imf0.jpg

Nice Dre!! Just turned mine in with Siya's and Robbi's autos on them!!!

447EA4D2-4154-458D-AF38-66366A6F63B9_zpskyrjcxxs.jpg

And had them also do a sketch.

FADA8146-2B70-4430-AFEC-54253630CCFD_zpsk7palfkq.jpg

Also got to hang out with Joel and Nick. Great seeing you both today!

Edited by Praxis52

So is the FCBD a first print, or is it a reprint like all the walking dead #1 convention variants.

The slab doesn't say second print, so I guess it's still first?

I don't see the FCBD Gwens getting a "Reprint" on their slab, the Wizard World ASM #1's all got "Convention Edition" or "Convention Variant" I think in the case of the Walking Dead we were talking about over 10 years later, thus the reprint tag on the Label.

So yes as it stands right now the Color is the 3rd lowest print rate EoSV2 followed by the 1:25 Land, then the lowest print rate by about 600 issues is the B/W variant.

Edited by RubberFlipz

It's a limited 5th print with a B & W variant. It takes some pretty serious mental gymnastics to consider this a first print just because the slab doesn't say reprint. If its the same story with a different cover its a later printing.