• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Spider-Gwen - Jason Latour and Robbie Rodriguez

2,566 posts in this topic

I want to nab that Comic Bug exclusive but 6 and 7th prints scare the hell out of me, especially with an asking price higher than 2nd printing sells for.

I know the whole "exclusive cover" by Oum is beautiful, but the contents are the same.

Can anyone give me a reason as to why I should nab it at $25 and feel good about it?

I want to nab that Comic Bug exclusive but 6 and 7th prints scare the hell out of me, especially with an asking price higher than 2nd printing sells for.

I know the whole "exclusive cover" by Oum is beautiful, but the contents are the same.

Can anyone give me a reason as to why I should nab it at $25 and feel good about it?

Only if it is for your PC, and not to make money off of it one day.

If you are a SG fan, I think it is a must have, especially over all the other EoSV additional printings. I do like the 3rd printing one a lot, however.

FYI -

Found it.

It's Bleeding Cool, so take that into consideration.

"But that, I understand, is just the start. I have been told that “big things are happening in the Spider-Gwen Universe” in the near future. Because one monthly comic book is, apparntly, nowhere near enough for Spider-Gwen…"

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2015/05/07/spider-gwen-to-explode-at-marvel-after-secret-wars/

Only if it is for your PC, and not to make money off of it one day.

If you are a SG fan, I think it is a must have, especially over all the other EoSV additional printings. I do like the 3rd printing one a lot, however.

Not about making money, but worried about future loss. Like tanked. Only other EoSV 2 I have is the 3rd printing.

It depends how bad you need that $25 then, I suppose.

I mean, if it tanks to $5.00, is that a big deal if you like the character, and want a copy for your personal collection?

Nobody likes to pay for a book to then lose 80% of the value you paid for it, weather you want it because you enjoy the character or art or even story.

If you were to convince me that this will be the most desired variant of all the EoSV#2's I would feel more comfortable dropping $25.00 on a book that sold for $10 on FCBD.

It depends how bad you need that $25 then, I suppose.

I mean, if it tanks to $5.00, is that a big deal if you like the character, and want a copy for your personal collection?

Nobody likes to pay for a book to then lose 80% of the value you paid for it, whether you want it because you enjoy the character or art or even story.

If you were to convince me that this will be the most desired variant of all the EoSV#2's I would feel more comfortable dropping $25.00 on a book that sold for $10 on FCBD.

If you need someone to talk you into it, that is probably a sign to pass. If you still like it in a year buy it then.

I haven't seen it yet, but I can't wait.

I think they hit in June.

hm I'm going to have to break down and pick one up. It will be my third "Spider-Gwen" book. :acclaim:

-J.

Starting to come to the dark side. Sidious, Mal, Vader, J... :grin: