• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Spider-Gwen - Jason Latour and Robbie Rodriguez

2,566 posts in this topic

Try telling Spider Gwen's fans that shes dead and buried, see how far that will get ya.. More here too

Cosplayers rarely buy multiple copies of all 50 variants, or however many there are for this series.

I thought from the start of the SG hype that Silk had much more potential, though I confess I've never read either of them

So apparently the the value of the phantom variants has been dropping, that is according to the sold prices of these on ebay. even graded some are basically averaging out..

Regarding Spider-Gwen: "The light that burns twice as bright burns half as long."

:grin:

The Phantom variants will hold up well if you buy them at cover. (thumbs u

If you pay the first week premium you do not fare as well........

How about the 1:100 Hughes...

How bout the 1:25?

The Young?

The Blank?

The slew of other shop variants.

They're ALL down.

It's not a Phantom thing.

It's a Gwen thing.

No need to get all offended... i know that's your brand. your correct it's all Gwen related comics they just averaged out.regular cover 9.8 SG being sold at $60 bucks, i saw Hughes variant now at $400, about a few weeks ago someone even on here claimed they were going to buy or did buy one for $1400 bucks. i was originally going to get 2 of the pink first prints and then 2 of gold second prints graded. not anymore though...

While i personally think the Phantom 300 homage cover is one of the coolest IMO, i don't think that now every other character coming out with a new issue should have that same cover. i just recall seeing the new Deadpool coming out with one now.. i think it's abit bunch.

EOSV #2 was/is the money book.

i see those even went down abit.... their fetching for a first print about $189 bucks.... a few weeks back they were even higher then that.

either way i still like Spider-gwen

You guys are goofy.

Gwen isn't going anywhere. Just settling down, and there is nothing wrong with that.

I think the $1,400 sale was for a 9.9, but I may be wrong.

My thinking too. I like the character and I like her long term prospects.

You guys are goofy.

Gwen isn't going anywhere. Just settling down, and there is nothing wrong with that.

Couldnt you show up a lil earlier mister :taptaptap:lol

You guys are goofy.

Couldnt you show up a lil earlier mister :taptaptap:lol

Had to work. :sorry:

This should be a variant as well (as seen on Bleeding Cool).

SpiderGwenSketchCover-228x350_zps5nnm5xmr.jpg

Is Parker checking out her can? lol

If you want a good laugh, eye roll or something that will make you spit out your drink, read the comments. I expect the newly empowered will force Marvel and DC to stop making blank covers soon..

http://www.themarysue.com/spider-gwen-sketch-cover/