• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Spider-Gwen - Jason Latour and Robbie Rodriguez

2,566 posts in this topic

They will be selling them on May 2nd at $25 for the set or $10 color & $20 b&w. Also, heard that they may be limiting them to 5 sets per person. I'll double check the next time I go in. They really do look nice in person!

Also, Siya Oum and Robbie Rodriguez will be present signing copies. WooHoo!!

Are they just being handed out or what? Or can you buy them at some point? I want those, that's a nice cover

I go you covered Eric!

Thanks 'zo you're the man!! Are they going to have a CGC witness?

Are they just being handed out or what? Or can you buy them at some point? I want those, that's a nice cover

I go you covered Eric!

Surprisingly yes, there will be a CGC witness there for the signing at Comic Bug's "mini con"

They will be selling them on May 2nd at $25 for the set or $10 color & $20 b&w. Also, heard that they may be limiting them to 5 sets per person. I'll double check the next time I go in. They really do look nice in person!

No online ordering?

I go you covered Eric!

Surprisingly yes, there will be a CGC witness there for the signing at Comic Bug's "mini con"

Wow, nice!

No online ordering?

I do not believe so.

Definitely no pre-ordering. Seems like they were more interested in selling them to the locals at this FCBD con.

My friend ended up going today and he said they told the limit would be 1 set per person. But I guess it can or cannot change depending on demand & since still a ways go

My friend ended up going today and he said they told the limit would be 1 set per person. But I guess it can or cannot change depending on demand & since still a ways go

I am said friend, and went to the Culver City location earlier today. They told me that they think it will be limited to 1 set per person, but weren't sure. Hopefully they were wrong. Which location do you go to Praxis?

Also, they will be cheapest at the con (obviously). They will greatly mark-up what they don't sell after it's over.

Edited by k1dkash

I am said friend, and went to the Culver City location earlier today. They told me that they think it will be limited to 1 set per person, but weren't sure. Hopefully they were wrong. Which location do you go to Praxis?

Also, they will be cheapest at the con (obviously). They will greatly mark-up what they don't sell after it's over.

I went to the Manhattan Beach location and spoke with Mike about the buying options. He mentioned 5 at the time. Looks like they need to get their stories straight.

It seems they are pushing these "Encore Additions". I saw the MTC JSC variant has one too.

I may pass on this one.

I don't like the gold near as well. Plus I've bought way too many SG books in the past month, lol .

Hey, buy what you like...

Star Wars second printings have outsold 1st for me 3 to 1.