• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Best snags of the year! Let's see your best pick-ups of 2014...

344 posts in this topic

I guess this is my favorite 2014 purchase that I have a picture of ....

lf5_zpse7ab8b30.jpg

That's a cool funnybook, right there.

Thanks much sir!!! I'm toying with the idea of cracking it out!!! Any thoughts out there???

of course you should

lf5_zpse7ab8b30.jpg

Thanks much sir!!! I'm toying with the idea of cracking it out!!! Any thoughts out there???

of course you should

You should crack that More Fun 54 out at the same time Billbo!!!! A SWEET pair of 8.5's breathing fresh air once again!!!! C'mon .... you KNOW you want to :baiting:

If you got to keep that gem, what did GAtor keep for himself(if any)???? Amazing books there my friend!

These all came from the same collection that The Gator and I brought to market. I kept these and I am quite fond of them

adventurecomics40_zps4865ca0e.jpg

Sweet group of Adventures Bill, I especially like this one :luhv:

lf5_zpse7ab8b30.jpg

of course you should

You should crack that More Fun 54 out at the same time Billbo!!!! A SWEET pair of 8.5's breathing fresh air once again!!!! C'mon .... you KNOW you want to :baiting:

slight value difference. and mine isn't a Larson. Those are "more fun" to crack

lf5_zpse7ab8b30.jpg

of course you should

Yup

lf5_zpse7ab8b30.jpg

of course you should

The value difference is easily eaten up by the "income" difference of their respective owners Pons, ya bigshot you!!! Crack it and stack it Mister!!!! A "real" collector would :baiting:

lf5_zpse7ab8b30.jpg

of course you should

The value difference is easily eaten up by the "income" difference of their respective owners Pons, ya bigshot you!!! Crack it and stack it Mister!!!! A "real" collector would :baiting:

I guess all our slab buddies aren't real collectors :sorry:

lf5_zpse7ab8b30.jpg

of course you should

By the way Billbo, 3 of the 5 Larsons in my sig-line are now raw!!! Should I make it an even 5???

lf5_zpse7ab8b30.jpg

of course you should

By the way Billbo, 3 of the 5 Larsons in my sig-line are now raw!!! Should I make it an even 5???

yes. They are so much fun in the raw

Geeeeeez, Louise!!!!! There is some Killer stuff being posted in this thread!!!! AMAZING!!!! :applause:(worship)

Man alive, you aren't kidding. I keep waiting for a lull to post in here, but I haven't seen one yet. lol