• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spiderman in Civil War confirmed?!?!?

14 posts in this topic

They don't need Spiderman in that movie.

Spidey unmasking was a pretty pivotal part of Civil War though.

The movie will be nothing like the comic. The comic was based on identities being revealed, the MCU doesn't have secret identities.

The movie will be nothing like the comic. The comic was based on identities being revealed, the MCU doesn't have secret identities.

Unmasking was only one aspect of the issues against registering. It was being tied to Shield and working for Shield (government) that was one of the bigger issues. Un masking was a big part of it but I think the bigger issue of being tracked and monitored was also important in their fight.

I think the story could do without Spiderman but it definitely needs a lot more characters to make it truly a civil war. Even with the intro of the others (black panther, ant man, captain marvel, GOTG) will that be enough to cover all the characters that are in Civil War?

They need to introduce a lot more to make it interesting.

Unmasking was only one aspect of the issues against registering. It was being tied to Shield and working for Shield (government) that was one of the bigger issues. Un masking was a big part of it but I think the bigger issue of being tracked and monitored was also important in their fight.

I think the story could do without Spiderman but it definitely needs a lot more characters to make it truly a civil war. Even with the intro of the others (black panther, ant man, captain marvel, GOTG) will that be enough to cover all the characters that are in Civil War?

Agreed. How many mask heroes will be playing in the Civil War Film?

Agreed. How many mask heroes will be playing in the Civil War Film?

All of them! :sumo:

The identity reveal in Civil War was interesting, but don't forget how they resolved that...better stock up on those first appearances of Mephisto :D