• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What books would you like to pick up in 2015 ?

109 posts in this topic

I'm keeping my options open & goals relatively modest... >funny-bwahaha_zps9pvutnu7.gif

Look to the wanted list in my signature line for clues. smiley-char156.gif

That said, 2015 may see me relinquish a few mid-grade books through sale or trade and my collection tighten via upgrades focusing on key books.

I take it that's your copy of Plastic Man on ComicLink ?

Im simple, I want a Don Winslow of the Navy #4 and a Don Winslow of the navy 51 :)

Grades important?I'll try to help.I'll get a list of everyone and do my best if you gang want.All I ask for is a smile.You never know what a porcupine can forage up...

One more issue to finish my run of Mister Mystery -- that'd be cool!

I know a fellow with half a dozen for sale...pm or Lmk here and I can look for you.

I want to stress this would be a non profit thing folks....I just love collecting that much.A happy person is all I'm looking for.And not like it costs me to look or ask my chums.(nothing would be from me...I hold onto comics forever! lol ) I might read em first is the only cost ahaha

I'm keeping my options open & goals relatively modest... >funny-bwahaha_zps9pvutnu7.gif

Look to the wanted list in my signature line for clues. smiley-char156.gif

That said, 2015 may see me relinquish a few mid-grade books through sale or trade and my collection tighten via upgrades focusing on key books.

I take it that's your copy of Plastic Man on ComicLink ?

No siree! This is my copy... gw.gif

68d94b14-0e39-444a-896a-66a3d36470e0_zps1bd92268.jpg

Whoever wins the ComicLink book will own the other highest grade copy.

My PM#1 is perfectly happy right where it is. :grin:

I would like to land one of these in 2015 but I am absolutely not going to hold my breath lol

Amazing-Man #22

Zip Comics #22

Speed Comics #28

Pep Comics #20 & #34

Four Favorites #5 & #12

Lightning Comics v2 #2

Super-Mystery Comics v3 #2

Funny Pages #35

and that's just a short list that didn't include any DC and Timely books bc that could have gotten out of control real fast haha!!

I would like to land one of these in 2015 but I am absolutely not going to hold my breath lol

Amazing-Man #22

Zip Comics #22

Speed Comics #28

Pep Comics #20 & #34

Four Favorites #5 & #12

Lightning Comics v2 #2

Funny Pages #35

and that's just a short list that didn't include any DC and Timely books bc that could have gotten out of control real fast haha!!

You have some wonderful taste in funny books Gino.Best of luck to you in your search. Getting any one of them would be a real prize!

Amazing-Man #22

Zip Comics #22

Speed Comics #28

Pep Comics #20 & #34

Four Favorites #5 & #12

Lightning Comics v2 #2

Funny Pages #35

You have some wonderful taste in funny books Gino.Best of luck to you in your search. Getting any one of them would be a real prize!

Thank you my friend I appreciate that!!! good luck to you as well on the 2015 hunt!! may it be a fun and glorious one (thumbs u