• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So what did you get for Christmas?

167 posts in this topic

Superman porcelain cookie jar

Superman ceramic plate

Superman vs Hulk comic by Steve Rude

Superman statue by Rags Morales

Superman Hallmark ornament

2 Superman stamps mounted

Superman $10 silver coin (from Canadian mint)

Beard trimmer

Gift cards

Great Christmas!!

Challenger_zpsc4c927af.jpg

:whee:

So, my '02 Monte is rotting away from the Midwest winters/road salt. I took this for a test drive a few weeks ago. While I was at work, the Mrs. on her day off crunched some numbers, went in and told the dealer what rate/payment she wanted. I had been out of work for about a year, so was gun shy to commit to a car payment, but she insisted we could swing it. It's not a Hemi or a Hellcat, but I can handle (and manage the financials). For a V6, 305 horses is enough power for me and it just looks sweet.

Still ongoing. Heading to my in-laws in an hour for the final batch of Christmas. I'll take a picture of everything later. One proverbial big standout is my wife got me the 75 Years of Markel Comics. Like the DC version two years ago, it's a monster and I love it!

I got that Marvel book too! Thing is the biggest book I've ever seen.

Coal and some awesome ASMs
All joking aside, I got:

Money

A lotto scratch off

Blender (kitchen-aid)

Japanese edition of Ultimate Spiderman (my sister lives in Tsukuba)

A bag of Japanese candy

Beaker mug that reads "Respect the Chemistry"

A painting of Phipps Conservatory (where I got married)

The wife and I exchange gifts on new years but she already told me not to expect anything spiderman related :sorry: