• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Silver age comics that are heating up
26 26

4,103 posts in this topic

On 3/13/2022 at 4:46 PM, Robot Man said:

Nice! Bucket list for me. Had my trip booked April 2020 then the world ended. Still planning to do it.

Say hi to the Sphinx for me…

Remember to bring your Action 1 into the Queens chamber for a cool pic.

On 3/13/2022 at 9:46 PM, speedcake said:

I know this one, but whats it got to do with Egypt?!

you don't really know this one then :sumo:

it is the riddle of the sphinx

On 3/10/2022 at 11:49 AM, Math Teacher said:

What I would suggest is for you to offer to pay an extra 3% so you can pay G & S. If the seller is not willing to do that, then find someone else to work with. Most sellers want PayPal G & S is to save the deduction of the 3% PayPal fee, not so they can rip you off.

I think you mean most sellers want "Friends and Family"? 

Hope you have a great trip, the closest I ever got/will get to Egypt is the Metropolitan Museum of Art in NYC. I spent a lot of time in the Egyptian Section, my daughter thought she was seeing "Daddy's Temple of Doom" when we'd go there and she would take off running, I had to chase her;).

Edited by skypinkblu
grammar

On 3/15/2022 at 5:39 AM, skypinkblu said:

I think you mean most sellers want "Friends and Family"? 

Hope you have a great trip, the closest I ever got/will get to Egypt is the Metropolitan Museum of Art in NYC. I spent a lot of time in the Egyptian Section, my daughter thought she was seeing "Daddy's Temple of Doom" when we'd go there and she take off running, I had to chase her;).

You're absolutely correct. I will fix it now.