• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE HULK #181 CLUB
24 24

1,668 posts in this topic

My ticket

IH181%20FC_zps5ulxpsp5.jpg

Now the question is do I pick up a Hulk 180 CGC 8.5 to match or an X-Men 94 CGC 8.5 hahahaha

My ticket

IH181%20FC_zps5ulxpsp5.jpg

Now the question is do I pick up a Hulk 180 CGC 8.5 to match or an X-Men 94 CGC 8.5 hahahaha

Great 8.5!

4 more deals done this past week...up to 74 sold copies...otw to 100!

You should do a giveaway of one if you break 150 copies sold this year. :baiting:

Or a raffle for a copy where people would pay for a ticket and you announce the winning # lol

My ticket

Nice book :applause:

So Hulk 180 CGC 8.5 to match or an X-Men 94 CGC 8.5 ... need help deciding :)

Both :whistle:

My ticket

As a Wolverine collector, I'd want 180 next, then GSXM1, then 94.

As an Xmen collector, I'd want GSXM1 next, then 94. Getting a 180 would depend on how much I like Wolverine.

My ticket

As an Xmen collector, I'd want GSXM1 next, then 94. Getting a 180 would depend on how much I like Wolverine.

This is my dilemma I collect both and want all 3 of those books hahahaha just no good leads on a GSXM1 right now.

My ticket

I'd get a giant size xmen #1 first lol

My ticket

This is my dilemma I collect both and want all 3 of those books hahahaha just no good leads on a GSXM1 right now.

I have a CGC 8.5, I am in Canada to.

My ticket

:blush: I have several nice 8.5 gsx :blush:

I think i have bought the last copy i will buy for awhile. The prices have been moving a bit much for me to start saving a few lower grades to flip. Can you tell how much i love this book?

Your forum handle is pretty much explanatory… :eyeroll:

If you decide to "get rid" of a lower grade copy I’ve seen board member white_rushin is saving to buy one… :)

Harvey swick please add my under copy! I for one think you go above and beyond with these threads (thumbs u (thumbs u

WUPmQdI.png

4u98MC0.png

My under copy took a trip to CFP then to Sarasota. Turned a 5.0 to a 7.5 :banana:

tqRkWNB.png

That's the kind of incentive I need to send mine off for a clean & press & reslab. My 5.0 doesn't look too terribly different & some cleanup & a press would probably do it a lot of good.

Harvey swick please add my under copy! I for one think you go above and beyond with these threads (thumbs u (thumbs u

WUPmQdI.png

4u98MC0.png

My under copy took a trip to CFP then to Sarasota. Turned a 5.0 to a 7.5 :banana:

tqRkWNB.png

Nice :applause: