• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE HULK #181 CLUB
24 24

1,668 posts in this topic

upto 88 sold, and one more pending tomorrow...100 here we come (maybe by Baltimore :wishluck: )
pending copy paid for today...upto 89 :whee:

:applause:

So I take it there are still no signs of the book slowing down?

-J.

I take it he would have zero incentive to tell people HERE it is even if it was.

upto 88 sold, and one more pending tomorrow...100 here we come (maybe by Baltimore :wishluck: )

-J.

I take it he would have zero incentive to tell people HERE it is even if it was.

I made $25 profit on the sale today...it's not "hard" to give books away at great prices...but as the book continues to escalate in price, it is both harder to buy them, and sell them...

but, I am a more motivated seller, as I am trying to reach that 100 mark...once I get there, I will "slow" down and carry my typical 6-10 copies, at a slightly more reasonable profit margin...no more having 40 in stock...whew...

-J.

I made $25 profit on the sale today...it's not "hard" to give books away at great prices...but as the book continues to escalate in price, it is both harder to buy them, and sell them...

but, I am a more motivated seller, as I am trying to reach that 100 mark...once I get there, I will "slow" down and carry my typicaly 6-10 copies...no more having 40 in stock...whew...

With a little extra oomph, you might be able to sell 181 copies in one year. :baiting::kidaround:

-J.

:gossip: Rhetorical question.

-J.

-J.

but, I am a more motivated seller, as I am trying to reach that 100 mark...once I get there, I will "slow" down and carry my typicaly 6-10 copies...no more having 40 in stock...whew...

With a little extra oomph, you might be able to sell 181 copies in one year. :baiting::kidaround:

hm 1 every 2 days :idea:

Rick you may have given a breakdown before but are the sales even across all grades?

Thanks

Phillip

I've been selling more 2.5-7.5 than 8.0 and above. Generally because they are cheaper lol

copy 91 and 92 sold and paid for today...with copy 93,94 and 95 pending my return from Baltimore....

so Baltimore con this week might put me over the 100 copy plateau...

copy 91 and 92 sold and paid for today...with copy 93,94 and 95 pending my return from Baltimore....

so Baltimore con this week might put me over the 100 copy plateau...

A machine sir. Congrats.