• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE HULK #181 CLUB
24 24

1,668 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, drotto said:

Just joined the club, twice over. Will likely get them pressed and graded. Will post actual scans when I get the chance.

rps20170215_163941.jpg

Nice! I think I almost bought one of these yesterday but went for the WWBN32 instead! I thought for sure one of these would still be there next week, guess I was wrong! d'oh!

Good score!

8 minutes ago, Bird said:

Nice! I think I almost bought one of these yesterday but went for the WWBN32 instead! I thought for sure one of these would still be there next week, guess I was wrong! d'oh!

Good score!

The price was decent, and just so rare that you have the opportunity to grab multiple copies of this book.  So I went for it. I wanted a few other issues from that buy, but everything except for a few of the X-Men issues were already gone.

Edited by drotto

Just now, drotto said:

The price was decent, and just so rare that you have the opportunity to grab multiple copies of this book.  So I went for it. I wanted a few other issues from that buy, but everything except for a few of the X-Men issue was already gone.

Yes, the ASM 129 and X-Men 94 were gone when I was there as well. Good job, Hulk not only one green right now.

17 hours ago, drotto said:

Just joined the club, twice over. Will likely get them pressed and graded. Will post actual scans when I get the chance.

rps20170215_163941.jpg

Beauty's! I would love a copy with the dark red that the right copy has :cloud9: 

On 2/24/2017 at 5:37 PM, Grib said:

I posted my 181 awhile ago but I just got back from CGC my 180 so I figured I would share. Still waiting on my 182 to be graded. excited to find out what it will be graded at.

Sweet Book !!! :) I hope you got a good deal on the book :wishluck: some of the prices on the bay look steep IMO.

Congrats (thumbsu

Just now, Grib said:

I bought it for $.25 when it came out, I wish I bought more. 

hahaha can't complain on that lol I am an 80's kid and the way the things are going I don't see me getting any kind of deal like that :) even though I have the one's from being a kid.

I remember beig 4-6 years old and wanting a TMNT #1 at the local grocery store and my mom said no

6 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

hahaha can't complain on that lol I am an 80's kid and the way the things are going I don't see me getting any kind of deal like that :) even though I have the one's from being a kid.

I remember beig 4-6 years old and wanting a TMNT #1 at the local grocery store and my mom said no

Next time eat your veggies when she tells you to. Tough love

I got back my 182, came in at a 9.4. Fantastic book. I'm very happy with the grade. Like the other books it was bought at a news stand/ Stationary store when I was a kid. I was bagging books before they made comic book bags, I used the larger penny saver bags that I got from a friend who delivered the PSer.

IMG_3075.jpg

IMG_3080.jpg

IMG_3079.jpg

4 hours ago, Grib said:

I got back my 182, came in at a 9.4. Fantastic book. I'm very happy with the grade. Like the other books it was bought at a news stand/ Stationary store when I was a kid. I was bagging books before they made comic book bags, I used the larger penny saver bags that I got from a friend who delivered the PSer.

That's some sweet goodness :) Love when being a kid pays off lol