• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Someone listed a stunning Action Comics #10 CGC 4.0 on eBay...

122 posts in this topic

Anyone notice the tec27 2.5 that went for 270k on comiclink. It had sold previously on comiclink for 215k IIRC last year was it ?
yah saw that. Rick had it in SDCC 2008 for a measly $90k. I took a picture with him and the book lol

Anyone notice the tec27 2.5 that went for 270k on comiclink. It had sold previously on comiclink for 215k IIRC last year was it ?
yah saw that. Rick had it in SDCC 2008 for a measly $90k. I took a picture with him and the book lol

Lets see the pic :popcorn:

That explains the low market value. :baiting:

lol

Why didn't he mention I could triple my money in six years? :pullhair:

lol. I don't think I can make a Tec 27 go down in value. At the time, selling my whole collection would have left me a little short of $90k. And at $270k today, that is still true lol

CD9818CB-AB1E-44D1-AE9B-DA2F15AFFF9A_zpsnvqnkndu.jpg

lol. I don't think I can make a Tec 27 go down in value. At the time, selling my whole collection would have left me a little short of $90k. And at $270k today, that is still true lol

Love pics of books at cons like this :applause:

I was there with you guys when Rick had the book. I contemplated about selling/trading my pre-robin Tecs for that book.

I was there with you guys when Rick had the book. I contemplated about selling/trading my pre-robin Tecs for that book.

you took the picture Brian lol

you took the picture Brian lol

Ahh see I knew I was there lol