• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Why isnt there a 2nd print of NM98

51 posts in this topic

You would think that such a huge key would have hundreds of reprints/TPB/special edition/treasury, yet there are none. Wonder why Marvel never thought of capitalizing on such an obvious money making opportunity

There is.

Well that X-Force Magazine is the only one really.. Considering the characters popularity I think a compilation in magazine format is not doing it justice really..

That reprints New Mutants #98-100 and is a tough book to find in the wild. Think of the 1st Squirrel Girl only, ya know...much more important.

Peace,

Chip

Well that X-Force Magazine is the only one really.. Considering the characters popularity I think a compilation in magazine format is not doing it justice really..

That reprints New Mutants #98-100 and is a tough book to find in the wild. Think of the 1st Squirrel Girl only, ya know...much more even less important because it's just a reprint.

Peace,

Chip

Fixed.

That reprints New Mutants #98-100 and is a tough book to find in the wild. Think of the 1st Squirrel Girl only, ya know...much more even less important because it's just a reprint.

Peace,

Chip

Fixed.

No way. Squirrel Girl is the crappiest character in the history of comics. Even worse than Jimmy Olsen.

She rates less than a reprint. Period.

Peace,

Chip

Reprinted/Collected in:

Deadpool Classic (2008) TPB vol. 01

Wolverine: Origins (2006) #25

X-Force (1991) HC vol. 01

X-Force (1991) HC vol. 01 (Direct Market Edition)

X-Force Megazine (1996) #1

X-Force Omnibus (2013) HC vol. 01

I needed one for my New Mutants run to have bound together. I was able to locate a Wolverine: Origins 25 for $3.00