• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

it's been 50 YEARS...show us your books from 1965!

231 posts in this topic

No DP 99?

9.6w. Bought from october back when it was still the opposite of hot, which is the time period between one minute after printing until some time late last year. Just don't have a scan of it. Or of my 97 which is just a 9.2 but would have made that portion of the mini run complete

No DP 99?

9.6w. Bought from october back when it was still the opposite of hot, which is the time period between one minute after printing until some time late last year. Just don't have a scan of it. Or of my 97 which is just a 9.2 but would have made that portion of the mini run complete

Love to see that 99 if you get a chance to scan it. What do you think it's worth today?

No DP 99?

Love to see that 99 if you get a chance to scan it. What do you think it's worth today?

Miraculously enough, more than I paid for it. Thanks, Andy :hi:

Generally speaking though, it's hard to tell with this title, because there are so few examples in the census. Information that is not new to you, I'm sure.

I'll see if I can get a scan. I don't have a legal-sized scanner so it will be just the book, and not the all-important label if I do manage to get around to it