• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

it's been 50 YEARS...show us your books from 1965!

231 posts in this topic

Hep you have a great collection :applause:

+1

What I like about "The Man's" collection is both its depth and breadth.

There are plenty of high grade Marvels and D.C.s around, but it is a real treat seeing high grade Charltons, Gold Keys, Dells, Archies and A.C.G.s, and not just "keys" either, simply interesting comics.

I'd like to take the opportunity to thank him for making the effort to scan and post his lovely books.

Kudos :applause:

Hep you have a great collection :applause:

+1

There are plenty of high grade Marvels and D.C.s around, but it is a real treat seeing high grade Charltons, Gold Keys, Dells, Archies and A.C.G.s, and not just "keys" either, simply interesting comics.

I'd like to take the opportunity to thank him for making the effort to scan and post his lovely books.

Kudos :applause:

:golfclap:

The MAN is the curator of my collection. Here he is with a binder of my football cards:

baseballcards.jpg

Not only is he useful for scanning and filing purposes, he's also particularly handy with a can opener. Someone like that is good to have around.

;)

Thank you!

Here then are scans of a couple more of my comics cover dated May 1965:

29-03-201340858PM_zps49373102.jpg

14-11-2011120716AM-1.jpg

:cool:

Love those Fly covers

Growing up n the 60's and 70's it was hard not to miss this big green guy.... and I don't mean the Hulk.......... GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

TOS%2069....9.0.jpg

white page goodness :luhv: