• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MARVEL FILMS WORST MOVIE TO DATE? (not Sony/Fox)

107 posts in this topic

so what do you think is the worst Marvel Movie so far?

Iron Man 3?

SONY/FOX movies don't count (plenty of threads for those discussions already)

I have to respectfully disagree with you on this one because of this scene.

My daughters LOVE IM3, I think the child who helps Tony was part of that appeal.

That was the worst part! Like an Ewok helping fix the millennium falcon

That would have been cool. (thumbs u

...or Chief Chirpa co-piloting with Lando to blow up the Death Star at the end. :idea:

Worst Marvel Studios movie?

- The Incredible Hulk (-script from Ed Norton)

:facepalm:

Should have bought it. :baiting:

My problem is after watching RIPD (not Marvel, I know), I really don't have any problems with Marvel films now. The Punisher (1989) even looked Oscar-worthy when compared. lol

lol

I was in that store the other day, and picked this movie up again to look at the 3-disc content. I just couldn't do it, even for $3.

The third disc was an expired digital copy probably. Just noticed my 3rd Hancock disc was expired too.

lol

I was in that store the other day, and picked this movie up again to look at the 3-disc content. I just couldn't do it, even for $3.

The third disc was an expired digital copy probably. Just noticed my 3rd Hancock disc was expired too.

The third disc is a digital copy. I didn't realize these could expire when associated with a disc.

doh!

But I didn't buy it.

:whee:

I thoroughly enjoyed all three Iron Man movies each for different reasons. The Incredibls Hulk was pretty slow but it had enough elements of both the classic TV Hulk and the Modern superhero theme that I enjoy it on the odd rewatch.

Guardians of the Galaxy was a terrifically strong movie but a weak rewatch for me.

Thor: the Dark World is pretty forgettable for me minus a few key character development points and the obvious Aether/Infinity Stone tie-in.

Wow - I was going to go with Punisher War Zone - hands down.

But if Nick Fury counts (pre-Marvel Studios), then that one takes the cake. I'd forgotten about that film.

Both of those are terrible.

Worst Marvel movie? It's a tie.

- The Punisher (1989)

- Hulk (2003)

Because the Punisher being a cop is a stretch? That Punisher movie was way better than the Nick Fury Agent of Shield movie...

I like Iron Man 3 - don't know why people hate it so much.
I found it pretty good myself (hated the climax though). It was basically Tony Stark saying "I am Tony Stark" instead of "I am Iron Man" after being traumatized in New York. I've always dug Shane Black movies (Christmas settings :whee: ) too. I guess most people didn't want his character arc completed and didn't like him being without the suit for most of the movie. People also have to realize RDJr. is comfortable working with Shane Black, when watching this, I figured this was the story they wanted to tell. I wish they would stop with the Iron Man movies now though, as everything has come full circle for his character for future team movie franchises. I fear a sequel now will blunt his character's arc and become an obvious cash grab.

- The Punisher (1989)

- Hulk (2003)

Because the Punisher being a cop is a stretch? That Punisher movie was way better than the Nick Fury Agent of Shield movie...

I forgot about that one. Drop Punisher - add Fury.

:grin:

- The Punisher (1989)

- Hulk (2003)

Aye! Don't mess with the Hoff. :sumo:

He ruled the music charts in Germania for many moons. :preach:

- The Punisher (1989)

- Hulk (2003)

Visually its one of the best Marvel Movies, but when Hoff opens his mouth? :o :o :o

- The Punisher (1989)

- Hulk (2003)

Visually its one of the best Marvel Movies, but when Hoff opens his mouth? :o :o :o

Just get the guy his hamburger and let him be!

I like Iron Man 3 - don't know why people hate it so much.
I found it pretty good myself (hated the climax though). It was basically Tony Stark saying "I am Tony Stark" instead of "I am Iron Man" after being traumatized in New York. I've always dug Shane Black movies (Christmas settings :whee: ) too. I guess most people didn't want his character arc completed and didn't like him being without the suit for most of the movie. People also have to realize RDJr. is comfortable working with Shane Black, when watching this, I figured this was the story they wanted to tell. I wish they would stop with the Iron Man movies now though, as everything has come full circle for his character for future team movie franchises. I fear a sequel now will blunt his character's arc and become an obvious cash grab.

I think a few old time comic book fans who couldn`t accept the Mandarin joke played in their dislike for IM 3.

Believe me a little thing like that can set them off. I know because such a fan went me that night to see IM 3 and that`s all he brought up for months after about IM 3. :)