• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

In Defense of Man of Steel
1 1

87 posts in this topic

Guest Grails

While flawed, I still find MOS immensely more rewatchable than Avengers. Simply the best comic book battle scenes ever filmed. Pretty much exactly what I always wanted to see in an epic large scale fight. The last fight in the third Matrix movie came close and had me thinking this would be a great Superman fight.

..... LOVED Man of Steel ..... one of my favorite comic movies. My only small complaint was that, after killing Zod, he didn't take him and fly backwards at superquantum speed, reviving him only to kill him again, over and over and over..... in a different way each time. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

...... it's been many, many years now..... but the last time I decided to get high and watch a movie, I forgot to put it in the DVD player...... and then forgot why I was standing there for the next 2 days. I decided maybe it was time to quit.

..... LOVED Man of Steel ..... one of my favorite comic movies. My only small complaint was that, after killing Zod, he didn't take him and fly backwards at superquantum speed, reviving him only to kill him again, over and over and over..... in a different way each time. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

...... it's been many, many years now..... but the last time I decided to get high and watch a movie, I forgot to put it in the DVD player...... and then forgot why I was standing there for the next 2 days. I decided maybe it was time to quit.

lol

:applause:

An outstanding CBM! Even the Zod 'You are not alone' scene was really cool.

One of the greatest scenes ever in a comic book movie!

And at least they included English, Chinese, Portuguese, Esperanto and Klingon. Especially Klingon.

:whee:

I liked MOS.

Me too.

Make it three!

-slym

Developed a new appreciation for Amy Adams after watching American Hustle and The Fighter for the first time this week. Probably pop in Man of Steel now, to even out the Amy Adams* week. :)

I think the only other physical movie I got of hers is Enchanted (but I bought that more for Idina Menzel).

While flawed, I still find MOS immensely more rewatchable than Avengers. Simply the best comic book battle scenes ever filmed. Pretty much exactly what I always wanted to see in an epic large scale fight. The last fight in the third Matrix movie came close and had me thinking this would be a great Superman fight.
Wait, you made it to the end of the third Matrix movie?

It... was...inevitable.

It... was...inevitable.
lol