• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cherry poptarted for sale

17 posts in this topic

Per the rules/guidelines you need to list a price for these books.

.....$30 shipped?

You also need payment types, shipping info(if shipping is included or not).

You should really check out the rules for selling, if you don't your fs could be closed.

Per the rules/guidelines you need to list a price for these books.

.....$30 shipped?

You also need payment types, shipping info(if shipping is included or not).

You should really check out the rules for selling, if you don't your fs could be closed.

...$30 shipped (shipping included) USPS priority 2day payment via PayPal

Just to clear the virtual air...

$30 shipped....shipping included via priority 2day

Payment via PayPal...

This lot has seen better days, very rough condition... Issue 3 is pretty gross... Water damage and warped... Issues 1&2 are in better condition but over all I'd say issue 1 is in the best condition... I can always provide additional photographs if need be...

First :takeit: gets the lot....

Payment via PayPal...

This lot has seen better days, very rough condition... Issue 3 is pretty gross... Water damage and warped... Issues 1&2 are in better condition but over all I'd say issue 1 is in the best condition... I can always provide additional photographs if need be...

I know these just sold, but it seems like you're thinking these books are all from the series - they're not. What you refer to as issue #1 is a later reprint of Cherry Poptart #1 - issues #2 and 3 are from the Cherry's Jubilee spinoff-series.

Payment via PayPal...

I know these just sold, but it seems like you're thinking these books are all from the series - they're not. What you refer to as issue #1 is a later reprint of Cherry Poptart #1 - issues #2 and 3 are from the Cherry's Jubilee spinoff-series.

In the interest of fair play,I agree with Michael pointing this fact out. You should make sure the buyer knows what he is getting.